• We would love to hear your thoughts! Click here to take a short survey on your CardsChat experience: Rate Your CardsChat Experience

Forum members receive 10 VIP Chips for participating (follow instructions on form).

How old are you? How many years have you been playing poker?

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
I am 41 years old. I have been playing poker for over 8 years. My biggest win is $200.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
32 years old, I've been playing poker for a total of 4 years))

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am 40 years old! But I've been playing poker since I was in college, I started when I was 22.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I'm 64 years old and I've been playing poker since I was 18

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am already 41 years old, and I have been playing poker for about four years.

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm 40 years old, I've been playing poker for two years...I've won several MTT tournaments...I'll win about $1,500
I started playing poker at the age of 42, about six years ago. At that period of my life, I had a lot of free time and online poker really interested me. Since then, poker is my favorite hobby.

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
25 now, i play for 9 years already

iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i have 33 years old and play from 2010

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Been playing since 2004 and I'm tired.

A gentleman never discloses his age.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm 28 years old and have been playing for at least 10 years

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
35, been playing regularly for 3 years or something like that.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just turned 50....I've been playing poker for over 15 years!! I started online on the old Full Tilt

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I'm 40 years old, I've been playing poker for two years...I've won several MTT tournaments...I'll win about $1,500
I'm about to turn 30. I've play for at least 6-7 years, but in different times

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i am old and since i am old i don´t remember how long i play this game.

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I’m not sure how old I am as when I born, I was not able to count.
I started poker when I joined this forum.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
This year I will be 69 years old, I took up Texas Holdem around 25 years ago, but I have been playing Poker ever since I was a teenager, Stud and Draw Poker being my favourites, but with the Internet and on-line poker sites it has become something of a boom.
People of today do not realise how much of an effect Computers, Mobile Phones and other devices have had on our lives, I remember a time when we talked to each other using a Phone, not simply sending text messages but actually having a conversation with a person.
Phones were on most streets in call boxes, the iconic red box you might see pictures of, and the first time I remember using one it cost me 3 old Pennies to make a call around one and a half Pence in todays currency.
All though todays generation think we were wasteful when we were young we were bigger recyclers than people of today, We never used plastic bottles for soft drinks or milk, they were all glass, and we returned the bottles to to milkman or shop where we bought them for a cash deposit on them, in the case of milk we did it because it was the right thing to do not because we were credited for a deposit because there was none.
Newspapers were used several times over, after reading them we used them to light our fires in the hearth, lining drawers and cupboards some were given to the local Fish and Chip shops to wrap the takeaways in.
We didn't have Plastic carrier bags to carry our shopping home, we used a stiff paper bag that was also used to light our home fires, or we used the cardboard boxes they were delivered in if there was a lot of weight, we even reused the paper bags to make dust covers for our school books so Yes we were bigger at being concerned about our environment and saving money.
The kids of today are bigger wasters than we were simply because they want the latest I-Phone or latest games console even though their old systems and phones work perfectly well, they are not good enough because they want the latest Tech. They are frightened of looking like a loser because they don't own the latest phone. But it is our Planet that loses out.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm 42 years old and have been playing poker for over 10 years.