How old are you? How many years have you been playing poker?

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing poker 40 years ago so I have a lot of experience.

S

srdjan.musikic5

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
ME
Chips
I'm 41 and playing it for 20 y online and live,more préfère live cause online algorithm chose winer's and unfortunately now you have AI players for hose,so not recommend!

S

srdjan.musikic5

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
ME
Chips
I am 43 years old, and I am still learning poker until now. I discovered this game through my friends in 2007 or 2008, and since then I have been playing it until now. Yes, I have won good amounts of money and played in large, valuable tournaments live and online.
“I believe that winning or making money depends entirely on the player controlling his temperament and mastering poker skills and strategies.”
How much you win in total or lose from beginning!?

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
44 and have been playing for 5 years.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I will be 35 years old this year, I have been playing poker for 15 years. Currently I work as a dealer in one of the poker clubs. In our club they only play 5 card Omaha. During my poker career, I played live poker, played online poker, worked as a dealer for about 4 years, and worked as an administrator for several months. I know poker from all sides: as a player and as a dealer and administrator. I have poker plans for the future) we’ll see how life turns out, I think I need time to realize my plans, the main thing is I have a goal and desire.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am 53 years old. I have been playing poker for about 6 years. I have been playing card games since I was a child, around 5 years old. How much I won in poker, it's hard to say, but I think it's more than 2-3 thousand dollars.

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm 40 years old, I've been playing poker for two years...I've won several MTT tournaments...I'll win about $1,500
I'm 56 and have been playing Holdem and Omaha for about 14 years although I played a little 5 card draw at school. In the past 4 years I have won about $3k, maybe a little more.

battlebornVC

battlebornVC

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Old enough to be your Grandma...actually i am a grandma. Been playing poker since i was a kid., which is somewhere around when electricity was invented. Hi / Lo is my game.

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
late 30 playing poker casually since 2000

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
I'm 40 plus 15 years shipping and handling. Been playing since MoneyMaker showed up. As a fellow accountant, I thought what the hell. I am a losing player for the most part but practicing and studying and having way too much fun in the mean time.

A

Adventurebound2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Phew!!!! One person posted they are older than me for a rare change! Lol.

I've been a CC member since the club hit 10,000 members. I mean back in the hayday before politicians shut down online poker in the US because they weren't making money off it. The party when we hit 50,000 members was epic! A special tournament was held putting the Player of the Year against the Loyalers. His ego was so big he tried to constantly bluff, not a good thing to do against Loyalers. He doubled me up once and playing tight I got the pleasure of stacking him out of the game. Don't recall who won the game but I was ko'd just shy of the money. So it was a freeroll, bragging rights were involved.....lol.

How much I've won is my business. It was more than enough to raise two kids comfortably on my own.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
To answer your question regarding how many years I've been playing poker. I've been playing for over 15 years. I started playing in my 1st year of university. It was offline poker. At first it was tournaments in different cafes with friends and acquaintances with a small prize money. And then I started playing in different poker clubs in my city. I played mostly cash games and was quite successful (quite often I managed to get triple and after that I took my money and went to night clubs with my friends and girlfriends). Then I started playing online poker. And yes, it was pokerstars. I loved the idea of being a PokerStars team player someday. How much money have I won in all that time? Not enough. Yes, I had successful tournaments, but I never won more than $400 at one time. I also have my own golden rule: don't invest a dime in online poker! That is, I don't do rebuys or addons. And, accordingly, I don't pay for buy-ins with any money. Of course, it's hard to play freebuys (when all the players at the table are rebuys and addons), but it's easier for me to play tournaments where there are no rebuys or addons. I would even compare it to swimming. You practice swimming with one arm (with the other arm tied to your back, for example), and then you untie the other arm and swim much faster. Same thing in poker. I feel my domination in those tournaments where there are no rebuys or addons. :unsure:

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am 44 years old and have been playing for 5-6 years. In total, I won about $1500-$2000 during all these years. According to my statistics, on average I win somewhere around $300-$400 a year.

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I am 28 years old and I have been playing poker for 3 years, I wish I had known it earlier

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I am 35 years old and have been playing poker for 15 beautiful years. I play for less and less time because of my work, but when I can I like to play cash tables, spin and go tournaments.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm 40 years old, I've been playing poker for two years...I've won several MTT tournaments...I'll win about $1,500
I'm 69 years old to turn 70, I'm about 55 or 56 years old

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Im 34 and ive been playing since 2007.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am 49 years old. I started playing 7 years ago. For the past few years, on average, I make 100-150 dollars a month. For the whole time, I probably won about 5 thousand.

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I'm 27 years old and I've been playing poker for about a year