How did you become a successful poker player?

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The successful poker players I know have a lot of discipline, patience and study!(y):unsure:

L

lukemjp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Study hard, be patient and stayed disciplined.

Bank roll management is also key to being a successful and profitable poker player.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
the best instruction is to play for years .

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
when I become successful, I will immediately inform you ✅😀😀😀 but for now I'm so amateur

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Distance in poker is everything and with the help of this I returned the money

Mantinhoo

Mantinhoo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
I dont believe that im pro in poker, but I think that best way to become a successful player is play as much as you can, get experience and skills and of course try to study.

CeegeePoker

CeegeePoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Studying a lot and focusing on playing well instead of volume or lots of hours.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I think long practice, study and a lot of good luck are factors
Success in the world of poker.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't say I'm a successful player, but everytime I read about the history of any famous poker player, they always say they study a lot about the game.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The path is to constantly study, manage emotions in a great way, a lot of patience, a lot of resistance, it is a mixture of several things and necessary to achieve success, daily it is a roulette wheel of emotions in which you must keep a cool mind and very focused

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Guys how did you become an successful pokerist?
Although I have pretty good results, I still don't consider myself a successful player. But I consider myself a player with good potential and I know that I can achieve good results, especially now that I am a member of such a cool community as CardsChat.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I'm not a successful poker player yet, but I think I can be one. And successful poker players work a lot on play and discipline, they are technically and psychologically superior to ordinary players, and we should strive for this.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think study , patience and a lot of volume is a good start.
When I become a successful player I will tell you the rest! :ROFLMAO:

H

Henessy2020

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Any successfull poker player Will have alot of discipline and strong nerves. Also has to respect a strict bankroll management and, of curse, alot of study and play. So.........study and play.....play and study......gl all of you successfull wannabe players out there... 😉

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
depends what you mean by successful, its not my career, but i pride myself on patience, reading tells and a little luck

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well, like any successful business in life, you must have a good "Work Plan" in which you must define days of play, hours of play, level in which you will play to determine an appropriate initial bank roll of work and, of course, an excellent strategy. game where you determine ranges of opening hands, blinds that you will bet... etc... this among other things such as discipline, patience and a constant study of the improvement of your strategy....

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Define a successful poker player. It would depend on your definition of successful or for personal what they want out of the game.

For me personally I have been successful in what I hope to achieve so far. I do have a ways to go to complete my goals. Others may laugh at what I have done but that's OK. I am not a pro and never will be.

For me what has helped is a general love of the game and the desire to really understand the intricacies of this game. I consider myself a student of the game and have a decent understanding of it. What I have really learned is there is so much more I need to learn.