How old were you when you started playing poker?

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently started playing poker. In 2018. I have not achieved any results. I don't think I will, because you need to learn poker from childhood.

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't remember the exact date, looking the sharkscope I saw that my first game in the PS was with 21, and I still a fish.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I was over 50 when a friend invited me in a freeroll in fb.

voljare1234

voljare1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was 12 years old, I have been playing for 14 years now but I had a 5 year old omission, I started online afterwards with friends in pubs :)

M

mclaughlinph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I was 6 years old my friends dad taught us how to play. We used to play five card draw and wild games alot then we progressed to 7 card, chicago, omaha, texas holdem.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
18...at university...played in the reading room instead of going to classes.

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. I started in my days at the university. It was live poker, because there was nothing online at that time. Later, over time, as an adult and responsible, I started playing for play money at poker star. And older, about five years ago, when I was 43 years old I started playing for real money. But on a micro level, just to give the game a little excitement.:cool::cool:

CptRunBad

CptRunBad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing poker when I was twelve.

Comarata3456

Comarata3456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing poker when I was 21 when I came to the city, although not as often after I had my job there, I already started playing it more frequently and for real money.

C

Chel_nv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I started playing poker I was 22 years old then I was already independent and could afford to play poker.

S

sweeper21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was 21 when I started playing in college. A friend invited me over to their home and some of us played. I ended up winning! I liked it so much that I learned about online poker. I started playing freerolls ever since.

S

sweeper21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play upbeat music during poker. It makes me stay awake when I play the long games!

Captain Harlock

Captain Harlock

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Loved playing as a kid online but didn't start playing for money until I was 18 and found a local cash game.

diago726

diago726

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A year and a half ago in a meeting of friends I liked it so much that from there I started to love this great game, in the quarantine of this pandemic I was playing every day.

F

fezjones

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i was 18 when i started playing for money.

Viparida

Viparida

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A year and a half ago in a meeting of friends I liked it so much that from there I started to love this great game, in the quarantine of this pandemic I was playing every day.

Cool. I started playing like 6 years ago.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I started to play poker one year ago when I was 49.

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I first played poker when I was 23. Now that I 'm 37. I'm taking it serious .... by playing some medium buyins tourneys and by spent some hours per week studying it.