how to return?

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How to return to a normal poker game and get out of this tilt, and it's been more than 2 weeks, only disappointments, although I try to learn and study and I think my level of play has increased, but for some reason I can't adjust to the game adequately.
Hello, Luka22guro! I think, this isn't only your problem... This problem of the All playes(!), or almost all... Because tilt is coming to Everybody,
but in the definite time!.. And Everyone decides this problem individually... This means help yourself! And therefore I can to wish You only Good Luck!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Tilt is an emotional state. The first to know if this is emotional or playing wrong. Once you find out why, just act on the cause.

Wow THIS is a real gem! Dude.. do you mind if I borrow this bit of advice? Profound!

iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
How to return to a normal poker game and get out of this tilt, and it's been more than 2 weeks, only disappointments, although I try to learn and study and I think my level of play has increased, but for some reason I can't adjust to the game adequately.
I think in poker everyones have a downswing. You can take a break

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Keep calm and don't rush to judge the card

Aleksandr1991

Aleksandr1991

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Первое: не думай о том, что случилось, ты проиграл, прими это, забудь.
Второе: ты почему-то хорошо начинаешь, а заканчиваешь плохо, почему? потому что такова игра.
В-третьих: только потому, что у вас 2, 3, 4 или 10 раздач подряд, это не значит, что вы не проиграете больше, чем выиграли.
Четвертое: позиция принципиальна, диапазон карт, количество игроков в банке, изучите это, это очень и очень важно. (AA иногда не очень хорош в BT или UTG, когда в банке более 5 кетчеров)
Пятое: Практика делает совершенным. Вы можете тренироваться с фиктивными деньгами или с бесплатным тренером ICM, это для SnG, но это очень поможет вам узнать, как играть с коротким стеком.
Шестое: Приятной игры! играйте ради удовольствия и учитесь, если вы играете, чтобы разбогатеть с таким менталитетом, вы не продержитесь долго на турнирах, а тем более за кэш-столами.
Удачи, и я надеюсь, что эти маленькие советы помогут вам. До встречи за столами!
The best and most appropriate answer
great advice