ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Luck is an integral part of this game and I think luck helps me every time I win something at poker, no matter a tournament or a real money game. I would even say that at crucial moments everything can only depend on luck. In poker, any hand won or lost can be decisive.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How often does luck help you in poker?
It doesn't happen as often as I deserve. Sometimes there are bad days, and on those days, the best solution is to simply take a break. Luck in poker is simply a necessary element, and without it there is no point in counting on the result.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
No player can influence which community cards the dealer will open on the table. However, you have the power to influence the correctness of the decisions you make in the draws. It is your actions that help minimize the influence of luck. But only people who actively work on their game can do this.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
luck helps a lot but the luckiest players in the world want u to believe it´s most skill lol

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Cant really fo nothing without it, you still need luck when you get ut in with AA vs a smaller pair to gold, or you are out

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would play a tight game so for me luck would not be part of my game playing equation. If I win a hand by luck that would be because I though I had a better hand than my opponent but was second favourite and then a card on the board came up in my favour.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
In my opinion luck is a bit overrated. Poker is a game or skills and probability's and is a long-term game. Many will bemoan there bads luck but also seem to forget they get lucky as well. Also, many will blame bad luck when they make mistakes. Over time our good and bad luck should even out to what mathematically should be. yes, this may take a long time to get there but it would get there.

Blumoon888

Blumoon888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
You know, I don't need luck. I need a fairness in poker. For example, when I get a conditional "KK", my opponent with conditional "A8" often gets an "A" on post-flop. That's how I got knocked out of Sunday Storm, for example, a few months ago. When a fish calls my "KK", "QQ", "JJ", I expect a fair % of hands won, not that I should get lucky. Unfortunately, at one well known poker room fairness is not even close. Just coolers, high % wins of weak hands and helping chip leaders against smaller stacks. :mad:
GG Is that site. Rediculous bias towards chip leaders and lucky chairs. Idiot players prosper!! 🤬🤬

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
luck in poker is needed this part of poker without it you definitely won't be able to win, but you should only have the skill of a good poker player if you have two things, then you will be very successful. Of course, your poker skills and training have a high chance of winning, but if you're just unlucky at poker, you'll lose so on a long journey in a poker career, distance will give a good player a win

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately, luck in poker has not helped me at all, not the hands, but one disappointment.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Lately I would almost never say. hahaha. But the variance is going to return.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think there is a paradigm to be broken there.
It's not about how many times luck helps me, but how many times I help my luck.
Think about it.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
About 50%.

But it feels like much less since I usually get the money in as a favorite.