How much poker are you?

Which of the following activities applies to you?

• Plays online poker

Votes: 50 100.0%
  • Plays live poker

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Follows poker news

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Listens to poker podcasts

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Watches poker videos on YouTube

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • Follows poker pros on social media

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Follows poker events in the media

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Has poker as a main income

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play online poker very often watch wsop I have since 2011 all issues I download them from torrents they weigh a lot so I buy hard drives from 1 to 2 terabytes

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I realized that poker can make a lot of money. All that remained was to seriously upgrade: make a full-fledged schedule, train regularly, choose software, organize a workplace. Life experience suggested that in order to become the best, you need to specialize in one thing and not be scattered. Otherwise, you will not catch a single rabbit. In fact, people simply do not know that poker is an intellectual game. It has a strong competitive spirit: you need to think a lot, count and predict the moves of your opponents, and with due diligence, success is guaranteed. The thought of fatal luck is very exciting and attracts lovers. Imagine playing a $100,000 tournament and there's a tiny chance that you'll be the lucky one in all the hands and win a huge amount. This probability makes all players play again and again. I only play online.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
now I'm just playing online poker, I have a desire to start playing in more expensive disciplines, but I can't decide, first I need to move my computer to another room and make a workplace, but my head is full of everyday problems that seem endless and require a lot of attention and time

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is freedom and independence....

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only play poker online. For me, poker is a hobby, an entertainment that brings me joy and satisfaction. Money is also important to me, but the enjoyment of the game always comes first for me.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Before I used to follow a lot pro's activity and live events. Now I just see some things that official pages post in the social media and some relevant news.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Despite playing online poker for many years, I prefer face-to-face poker, in the online form, it is a surprise box, you have a supreme hand, your opponent a 2 and 8, on the flop falls an 8 and on the river plus an 8, in the face-to-face, very difficult a player follows with a 2 and 8. congratulations on your fourth place in the league

GrEbZ2021

GrEbZ2021

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I started playing live about 7 years ago, and online poker 3 years ago

A

Avangart1

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm a young player, I've been playing for a while and I like it)))))

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
All except poker as the main income. I'm happy with my job that pays well and supplies steady income... and that has provided me with an opportunity to play more poker and use my poker bankroll as a potential retirement fund. That's the goal anyway.

I have no desire to make poker my main income. I tried that at one point. Too stressful lol. I play much better when I don't have that stress hanging over my head.

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
online poker, but not as much as i used to play.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've been playing poker for about a year

R

RockMafioso

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Hi forum,

When reading the forum, I'm always surprised that some of you are knowledge/follow poker so much outside of the game itself.

I created a survey with all the things that come to mind, but feel free to add anything to this topic or also elaborate.

I only play online poker, but I don't follow any specific news, podcasts, poker professionals, etc. And sometimes I feel like I'm a bit weird about that.

Then let me know what activities you follow outside of CardsChat.:)
Pro Level has to follow all of these steps.