How much poker are you?

Which of the following activities applies to you?

• Plays online poker

Votes: 50 100.0%
  • Plays live poker

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Follows poker news

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Listens to poker podcasts

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Watches poker videos on YouTube

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • Follows poker pros on social media

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Follows poker events in the media

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Has poker as a main income

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hey forum,

when reading through the forum, I am always surprised how some of you know/follow so much of poker outside of the game itself.

I created a poll with all the things that come to my mind but feel free to add anything in this topic or also elaborate.

Myself, I only play poker online but do not follow any specific news, podcast, poker pros, etc. And sometimes feel I am a little outsider with that.

So let me know which activities you follow outside of CardsChat. :)

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For everything yes, except the last one about which I have yet to provide.

@Andyreas
Ps: Stop attacking me in the bubble because if I pass I'll come after you! ha hahaa
😠

kidding... kkk

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Very good survey Andreas I already answered (y) (y) (y) (y)
In addition to all this I read and watch interviews.
Since I can't read a lot of important books about poker because I can't buy them I'm honest with you, I'm looking for articles about books the one I like the most is this one if you're interested
I started playing 5 cards draw as a child, I adapted to Texas Holdem but the game that caught me the most was the Omaha PLO or NLO, more articles about this game led me to improve my game a lot in NLH
I follow tournaments on live TV even though I don't like show tables that only play for money
I had entered forums of this type like Cardschat and the only one I stayed in was this one, the truth is that I didn't like the others.
I also found good friends here like Kunkgreen and now that I know that you take advantage of it in the bubble the next one I will defend it hahahahaha:D:D
Greetings and hugs dear friend;););):):):)

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I like to play but I also enjoy watching streams and shows about poker. Whenever a big festival is happening I follow the results and read articles and news about players and tournaments. Even right now I am watching a live stream. But this is something I always did whenever I was interested in a new game or sports - reading about the history, names, stats and following the news.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my vote, I said Plays online poker, Live poker and Poker YouTube videos. Those are the "regularly" ones but others occasionally apply such as an occasional podcast or poker news. I didn't list those though because it is too few and too far between ;)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Are you mocking my English or saying you don't play any poker? What about the freerolls? ;)

Edit:
I added a poll option, so you do not feel under-represented. 😘
Any poll which dont have offtopic options automatically sucks. You should know that.
As for this thread then yes i dont play any poker incl freerolls. Atleast when it comes to doing that seriously. Kind of.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I play just on line.when i have the chance i watch videos... lately i can't but i missed the just 10 minutes to see how sharks play ;)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only play online. I just don't have time for everything else from your list, unfortunately.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Any poll which dont have offtopic options automatically sucks. You should know that.
To some point I agree but often the problem arises that people start listing additional options which are already listed because they did not read carefully and that also ****s up such a poll. 😅

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hello, I only play online poker and study poker a little, I devote 2 hours to poker for analysis and 6-8 hours for poker tournaments

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play online poker. Nothing else interests me. I like to make money with online poker. It's very good!

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Besides online poker, I watch poker on TV. I also watch videos on youtube.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
for just online poker for me Ș) ...who knows maybe in the future I will be live too ...Ș)

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Me, only online poker, and I like to watch the review on youtube, so I can identify my mistakes in the game and be able to correct them.(y)

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't spend a lot of time playing poker as a job yet, but I live a little bit in it every day. I play tournaments, watch poker streams and training videos, tournament highlights, hand reviews, and podcasts.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Poker for me is a passion, hobby. im interest a lot to be a better and better player. i like to learn new strategy, like to listen a better players than me with succes. i like learn, i love playing both live and online

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i used to watch poker after dark and high stakes poker .and also sometimes wsop . but since a few years i rarely watch anything poker anymore

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I've been playing online for 10 years. There is no way to play live. I constantly watch broadcasts on TV and on the Internet.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
a and b.
I am not so much poker, but i like the game a lot.