Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Less then way to much - more then way to less.

Fond equilibrium between pain/pleasure and profits/loss while keeping a want/need to play.

J

Jay65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Back in 2006-2007 I used to play a lot, every night after work for extended periods. Went through a rough patch and stopped for years.

Started again this year around Christmas with 10$.

I play 0.50$ full ring STT SNGs on full tilt.

I'd say 2-3 SNGs a week, mainly on weekends.

I went from 10$ to 16.50$ so far since christmas. I'm surprised at how consistent my cash finishes have been in the last couple weeks so I keep the same rhythm, keep reading and analyzing my play and hope for the best.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In 2013 I averaged almost 16 hours a week of live play.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play around 8 hours a day,,,maybe 28 days a month. Even on off days I play a little. What can I say, I just love the game.

I'm 67 and have COPD, so I'm restricted on being able to get out and do much. Go play live tournaments maybe once every six weeks or so. It's about 150 mile drive round trip. I've never cashed yet. But will someday, if I live long enough.
Later y'all

abzdolc

abzdolc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 times a day, about 6 hours, and 60-90 min. read/learning about poker

P

packernation85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I probably play poker 2-3 hours each day. I would love to play more but unfortunately i'm still in school.

princippitoo

princippitoo

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all thetime i can; for my i like play it all the time about in this time 10 hours ;)

etojeLucker

etojeLucker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
3-4 hours PLO, and 4-5 hours for watching video,reading forum, study etc

W

wizz__

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At this moment poker is a hobby for me , so i play about an average 3hours a day , in holidays more (about 5-6), and for now it is okay for me, offcourse some tournaments can take more time , but i speak about average :)

S

StackSnack

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play quite frequently Live but I have decided this year I should expand my game into the online arena. Looking to expand my game and keep up with the times....:)

P

peowulf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Currently I play about 4-6 hours a day, mostly multi-table sngs and smaller field MTTs. I usually take a break on Saturdays to clear my head.

S

shaazy712

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well, with the bad weather on the east coast for the next two days,i am surely going to play a least ten hours a day for the next two days.Expect 9 to 12 inches of snow...poker.

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
5 to 10 games on average is small. You have to earn points to get the bonus given by every poker sites and also status.

I play 4-6 hrs per day and you have to multi-table as well just to earn points very fast.

S

Swickster007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play more than my fiance wants me too! Definitely play all day if I can get away with it, but sometimes I only get to play a few games. We have a 10 week old baby right meow, and neither of us are working....so I live in the dog house...but at least I'm all in. lol

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
On average, maybe 2 hours a day. That includes our League game once a week which can last over 3 hours and the Saturday Freeroll which runs over 3 hours. I don't play at all maybe 2 days a week.

I like the Cardschat Freerolls and Cardschat $5 Real Money tournaments mostly...a few SnGs (DoN and TUs mostly).

Wally

Last edited:

1blanqueanu1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I was playing poker because of time for reasons of economic necessity withdraw my funds in general played a day of hands 1000-3000 cash and sng 20-50 per day.
I think it is important to analyze hands and errors trying to play a fairly large volume so that way have a more accurate knowledge of Stats & tools to help us improve.
The amount of hours you play depends on the time of each and if you play poker professionally, for fun, etc

X

xofedac5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4+ hours every day.

Nothing to show for it yet. But with the help of this cash in a tourny ($400) I can hopefully build it up.

newbie in training

newbie in training

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol I feel like I hardly play any...I probably play 5 hours a week because of freerolls...ive got better things to do with my life than to play poker muhahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

RajDev1979

RajDev1979

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
if playing a tourney, longer then 3 hrs, normally 1-2 hrs a day on cash tables