How much monthly income do you want to earn by playing poker?

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I m not profesional poker , monthly i like to earn average 1.5 k ,

K

KITAYAWA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to earn about $1,000 a month playing poker

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't want an income from playing Poker, I am happy with the fact I am in profit and the games pay for themselves, I play Poker because I enjoy the game, and making money from it is the furthest thing on my mind, as long as I can improve my bankroll month to month, and it keeps going up, I really do not care whether it goes up by $100 Dollars or 100 Cents, I can have just as much fun playing a Free-roll or buying in for whatever I feel like paying out.
I just have to be in the right mood for playing my best game, and the money is just a bonus.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

YuriDitz

YuriDitz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since I give the game only 2-3 hours a day an income of 300-400 dollars to me quite satisfied

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I can win 200 dollars that would be good but I don't really seem to earn that much. Hopefully, at some time I will get enough to help me out. Good luck to all.

Beatlebug

1Payou

1Payou

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Income....

If I could become consistent enough at winning, I would need enough to be able to pay all my bills from month to month....so maybe around $3000/m.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi friend.

In my country the basic salary is 313 dollars and the truth is you can get used to that, but when you get sick you get involved, because with that salary you can hardly save, because I have a family and you need more than that, I would like to earn for at least 500 dollars a month.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We trade our time for money to buy other people's time.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
On average,my everythings per month are $30,but this is only in freerolls,l don't invest my money,lm tired of losing .

M

Mindbreaker227

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
500$ because i only play on micro limits, where can i beat everything easily. i have to play 100k hands monthly to do that. 100k monthly is because the variation is going to kick your ass when you dont play so much...

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The first years of my career i make only deposit. Lost lots of money and lifetime. After my son was born i make a decision. No more depositing. If i break this hard rule my son get a curse. So i i never break this rule. I develop my game to freerolls and watching german pokerstreamer renemastermix. So i get some success. In the last month i had some nice cashes in tourneys and could some withdraws. A goal is not a fixed cash amount. But to raise my bankroll and getting bettef in all aspects of tourney poker.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, the main thing is not to lose money in poker, but everyone will not be able to earn,,, even great players lose large sums of money, but they continue to play and go on a profit in the long run, they are pros,,, so do it bring out
the best part about poker is having fun,, money is a bonus and hard work,,,,

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First and foremost I would say it's about the money, of course, but much more about *poker* I would say. Because I love poker and unfortunately I can't control how much I can win. But if you asked me I would be satisfied with 5 K per month. That would be wonderful

StomatologT

StomatologT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How much would you need for a normal life?
I'm not talking about millions, hundreds, or tens of thousands.
I'm talking about a real income that you would spend on a normal life.
Personally, I would have enough monthly income of $800-$1000.
Although we are all human and we always want more.
Very correct last sentence, that we all want more, but if you think sensibly, as poker is not my main income, if this hobby will bring me 600-800 dollars I will be very happy :D

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that $1000 a month will be enough for me, but I would like five times more.

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think your perception of reality is very perfect, with 1 or 2 thousand dollars you can live well anywhere on the planet, remembering that the dollar in some countries like brazil is worth almost 5 times the local currency so it is possible have a better quality of life than the majority of the population

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1,500 2000 thousand dollars a month would be fine but its hard

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$3,000 would be enough for me to live a normal life, but I would like to earn $1,000 a month playing poker:)

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If you are not a professional poker player, it is difficult to assume any income from it. For me, any win is pleasant and it's not only about money, but also about positive emotions.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to win a lot playing poker monthly but I am sure that this is little by little, To win money in poker regularly you need to keep playing for a long time.:D