How much a Downswing affects you.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are on a downswing. Nothing is working. Every time you take the money when you're cool, they suck out. Every time you bet the turn, you get raised. Every time you bluff, they call.
That's what has happened to me lately, the last time I had a great result at Pokerstars in CC freeroll was on 06/08/22, and at 888Poker on 04/09/22, in a freeroll that wasn't even CC.
In that period until today I had some small results but nothing significant.
Then you end up wondering, am I playing so badly that the results don't show up, or just a bad phase.
What do you think, how far does the downswing affect you?
Thank you Cesar.:)(y)
When I started playing it affected me a lot. Today, with more poker knowledge, I still don't feel comfortable, but I understand much better.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of the times I overdominate opponents pre, but they 're improving better on me post-flop and knock me out. Of course its all avoidable if you are collecting your chips hard-working, but there are always some flips still through an MTT.

About the freerolls, people tend to make there stategically bad moves, you can't play any freeroll with high expectations, only offer your game, and sometimes its just clicks, but on-the-line game could be easily down under the bus on freerolls like Q5s or 22 - some type of typical free&micro range. Just look some 11 or +$ games, how catious the players are selecting their hands, and how important for them to have solid raises. At cheap ones so many family actions, pre all-ins, tilted people so yeah - just see yourself as you did, or next time just assimilate to your game better to the field that you are putted on. :)

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every player has a bad phase, it doesn't mean that you play badly.:)

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think the fall in the game affects all players without exception. Only the level of emotions each has its own. If you feel that depression has begun due to the crisis, it is better not to gamble at all, including poker. At least for a while.