How many times have you been angry with JJ

Limited_Al

Limited_Al

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I essentially treat pocket jacks like I would pocket 6s. I’d call an open (or open if I’m first to act) and try to set mine. You will rarely have an overpair due to any other face card being higher.

I guess the one difference is that I’d potentially call a 3-bet, depending on the player that 3-bet pre flop

W

Was1969

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I was much more mad at AA when AA lost and it happened many times. But with KK I won more often.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I would like to know from CardsChat friends, how many times they received a pair of JJ , and managed to win the hand with them. I don't know about you but I can count on my fingers the times I received this pair and pulled my hand, either I'm very cold feet or this pair of JJ doesn't like me. I appreciate the comments.
if I have such a hand against me, either higher than the card or on steel, you will see the queen of the king against whom it is very difficult to play aggressively and you play being afraid that someone has these cards and you lose

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
all the time with JJ, but not with JJ only lol

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
JJ and 10 10 call and fold to overcard bet, 2 outs

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I wouldn't know how many times I won with JJ in hand, but I'm sure there were more times I lost than I won

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
When you've pair like JJ (or QQ KK AA) or something like that then losing with them is probably not as bad as seeing everyone in your table folding before you can actually make good use of these cards ...

Therefore in cases like that it's probably never wrong to unleash Rage Monster ...

G

Gurgeleric

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to know from the friends of CardsChat, how many times they received a pair of JJ and managed to win the hand with them. I don't know about you but I can count on my fingers the times I received this pair and pulled my hand, or I have very cold feet or this pair of JJ doesn't like me. I appreciate the comments.
I with a pair of AA against a pair of 22
everything was going well on the last card the set of 22 falls it's very bad luck

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I have also been angry with JJs quite a bit but in today's freeroll I got them twice in a row and called an all-in once and they kept their value and once I flopped a full house with J66 and I checked and the guy thankfully shoved into me which I happily called. :)

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i get busted with JJ, QQ + KK lots ! it's very frustrating.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I lost many times with JJ too. I also see many players playing JJ like it was KK, AA, raising too much or going all in with JJ.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
haha 80% of the time i get them i end up mad

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to lose on different sites with J J with a difference of a couple of minutes, first I flew out of the tournament on one, and then after 3 minutes on the other

J J and A J are my most unloved cards, I do not know how to play with them

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have also been angry with JJs quite a bit but in today's freeroll I got them twice in a row and called an all-in once and they kept their value and once I flopped a full house with J66 and I checked and the guy thankfully shoved into me which I happily called. :)
When you hit a flop like that with JJ and villain is still pushing all-in, you have to kiss JJ.:ROFLMAO:

On the other hand, I'm still getting clubbed with this pair, I think it's because I used to use these hooks a lot to catch fish and now they're catching me.:ROFLMAO:

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think jj is very hard to play. You loose alot of time against better hands, and if you have the better hand is not easy to get some relevant pay out.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All the time but sometimes it holds but only like 20% of the times

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like the pair of JJ, I won it a few times, it's impressive how it doesn't hold against two high cards, for example AQ or AK.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
When ever i have jack's I don't shove and to most of the times I don't call of another's player all in except some specific situations.I don't trust this hand .

J

jovemm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to know from the friends of CardsChat, how many times they received a pair of JJ and managed to win the hand with them. I don't know about you but I can count on my fingers the times I received this pair and pulled my hand, or I have very cold feet or this pair of JJ doesn't like me. I appreciate the comments.
the more times I would like to remember, the most frustrating thing is when I came out cracked and the River beats my opponent's score... kkkk

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
me personally i like JJ more than QQ . i know it sounds weird but i have more often ran into a catastrophe with QQ than JJ . because JJ i dont overplay and can let it go . but QQ is too good for playing it slow or not betting much and i would go often all in with it just to see that my opponent has AA KK ..or AK and hits his A or K .

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely get angry with JJ because I know how to play them. She made me get mad at AA more times.

N

Nusya

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Two Jacks make me angry half the time.