To my maximum 4 tables at a time

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1-3 tables, more than 3 is too difficult for me)

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play one table because they can not focus on two or more tables but sometimes when tournaments are held almost at the same time you have to play multiple tables

N

Nerman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Currently, I am playing 6 regular cash game tables. I will probably stay on this number since I have a laptop and my screen would not support more (I would not be able to see HUD or basically anything if I increase). However, anything under 6 tables is a waste of time for me, because then I would spend a lot of time just waiting to play. For me, 6 tables is just fine.

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best option is 3-4 tables for playing in tournaments. As for the cash game then 4-5 tables.

JoseFerreras

JoseFerreras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can see most people are saying between 1-3 and I agree, but I always add the 4th one just to get another shot at it and to start getting used to more tables.

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm in the US , so multiple tables isn't really an option like they used to be. When pokerstars was available I could always load up 11 sng tables minimum. I miss those days :(

OI7TuMuCT

OI7TuMuCT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One.
Why is that for more tables, I'm starting to get terribly confused and can not concentrate = (I will learn to gradually increase the number of tables.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don,t understand people, who play more than 3-4 tables at the same time. It,s really hard to show your best play, if you can,t concentrate at the game. If you play poker on a smartphone, i think you must play only 1-2 tables at the same time(of course, if you want to win money).

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have to play several cause Playful gets bore way to quick lol:eek:

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
2 tables or one.

Three or more tables causes a dilemma where the brain is unable to tell itself what is the distraction and what is the thing to focus on.

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because the question was addressed in my previous thread, I ask you how many tables do you usually play poker at the same time? What is the optimum number according to you?
Personally for me it is comfortable to play no more than 3 tables, but if the tables are the same, and started at about the same time (tournament tables or sit and go), then it is possible and up to 5. Given the fact that I'm not yet earning poker, but I get Pleasure in general I try to play two tables. And I have time to see my opponents, and I analyze my game

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6 max but if i wonna play serious four table...

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
For me, the optimal number of tables is 2 but it is for spin&go . I have not long started to learn this discipline, trying to play efficiently and not to grindith.

I thought the question was the optimal amount of tables?

I was going to guess your's would be 'zero' (similiar to mine) :)

R

raymondzav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play one or 2 my be if the game is slow I find it hard to do more than that.

A

alextepi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because the question was addressed in my previous thread, I ask you how many tables do you usually play poker at the same time? What is the optimum number according to you?

two table are more than enough for me.

good luck at tables!!!

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play 4-5 but choose not to do any more than 2 now because it's impossible to read my opponents play if I'm doing too many tables at once, if I'm far in a tournament I will just play the 1 so I can completely focus.

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my laptop can only handle 3 at a time anything more than that, dangerous misclicks start happening.

V

vanko69

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1 or 2. I tried 3 - 4 but it is too much.

Dibsmaker

Dibsmaker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just one, I don't like spilt my attention

M

mirigata

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
RE

Normally I do not have much patience in a regular game, because I find players too slow, so to mitigate my impatience game on a table ZOOM with 2 entries, more than 2 tables in ZOOM could confuse

Bombskie

Bombskie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play two at a time usually but lately I think I've been playing more because I like to play cash games on the side while I play in mtt's

B

Berbo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't multi poker task very well.

:DI stop at the number 2. The last time i played more than 2 tables at a time I found myself crossing bets by accident and losing money.:eek:

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Most time I play 1 or 2 at the same time and feel comfortable with it. But I also can play up to 4 tables. But what really matters for me is then the speed. If there is some snap or zoom table or omaha table beside, I go crazy. ;-D
=^..^=