How Many Tables Do You Usually Play?

Marlongamer7

Marlongamer7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play more than three tables Not to lose me.
In bigger tournaments I play just a table

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No more than 2 but I have been known to do 4 and 5

B

Booyah777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 6 but you can miss valuable info doing this. It keeps me thinking!

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the evening more tournaments and I try not to miss them, but this affects the quality of the game, I do not always have time to react to tables and I miss distributions

yujiizumi

yujiizumi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many tables ...?

Because the question was addressed in my previous thread, I ask you how many tables do you usually play poker at the same time? What is the optimum number according to you?

I usually play one or two tables, so i think that only one table is the optimum number because i can dedicate more atention for the game.

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When in a tournament I like to play one table when I'm far in. I need to evaluate my opponents in order to win. Only gamblers with money to burn will do lots of tables consistently

J

Jerry Kierl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 is enough for me. Anymore than that I lose sync with the game.

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm better at playing on one table than on several.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I can only have four tables in focus, on my monitor at the same, so four would be the maximum. However, I usually only play up to three in cash games and up to two in tournaments.

2NaCl

2NaCl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone is different, for me it depends on my mood and the type of tables I'm playing. I usually find myself doing 6-8 ring tables until they all finish and then repeat. If I'm playing tournaments though I never play more than 4.

WOLF55555

WOLF55555

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play only 4 tables. For me this is the most optimal. I have time to monitor the game and make decisions.

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play up to 16 indeed. But the bad thing is, that after 6+ i am getting too scattered. You know, it's not much time to act and when you have so many tables opened, it can happen, that you have a good hand a several tables at the same time. So then it can happen.. while you figure how to play AK from early position, you have folded QQ at another one.. Bollocks! That's why i try not let it happen, that i play more than 6-7 tables. I become way too unconcentrated and it's not good for my game.

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the speed of the game and the degree of my fatigue. Usually on a large monitor - no more than 4. On the laptop - a maximum of 2. It is also desirable that there was one poker room and the speed of the game. Everyone chooses the best option for themselves, which suits him.

T

Tidal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think there is optimum number of tables. The comfortable number of tables is based on the person. For me it is 1 or 2. When I play in a bigger tournament, I play only 1 table to focus as much as I can. And when I play smaller tournaments, I play at 2 tables.

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it's comfortable to play 6 tables or 2 zoom tables

robertocoelho

robertocoelho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of two at the most, I can not get more than this

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play at most 4 tables to take to make decisions calmly
I have already tried to use 8 tables but the initiative was not very good
I see that there are people who use up to 40 tables I believe they are even on another level

M

muunas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont play more than two tables. acctually my best play is when i play one table, because you have to concentrate to the game and observe other players how they play, are they bluffing, play aggressively or too cautiously.

Emi

Emi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just can handle 1, I admire those who say they play with 6 tables or more. I can't understand how they do it

lourivalveras

lourivalveras

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on your poker plans. When i starterd playing freerolls this year i only played elementary, when i starterd to study poker i get more calm and stick to the plan strategy that did about this type of play. The secret is self awereness, and correct your mistakes ( thats not easy).

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I usually play one or two tournaments at the same time because I like to watch the game.

Teodora Agardi

Teodora Agardi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cannot play more,than 4 ...but the ideal is 2 if I playing tournament.otherwise I get nervous and confused 😊