balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Back in the day at "Doyle's Room" they had a weekly bounty tournament which featured 6 of his friends, all pros btw, w/$500 on each of their heads. It was pretty cool. This was about 12-13 yrs ago. I remember playing at a table w/Annette Obrestad and Todd Brunson. It was alright but they wouldn't reciprocate any chatter which led me to believe that, perhaps, it wasn't exactly them at the table. The game was held in the middle of the week on a Tuesday or Wednesday so I questioned it's integrity. I never saw Doyle at any of the tables but it still was fun to think he might show up one week.

Same here! Maybe we played at the same table. I played that bounty tournament at Doyle-s Room several times. Todd Brunson and his dad was also playing a few times. I have played against Anette too, she is Norwegian like myself.

I have also played online against Thor Hansen (RIP), and several pokerstars pros back in the day.

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
never play with any, but imagine how crazy to run into a daniel negreanu at a random table

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play every time agaist pros. Especially I play agaist elite players in Cardschat freeroll:D

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some of it was live play and the rest of it was mostly on UB, FT, and PS. Deeb seemed nice, felt like he was raising every hand but he was a really tough reg in the poker stars 100 mans. Those 100 man mtts were some really tough games despite the lower buyins.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Ive player with chris moneymaker once i was in vegas.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can be counted on the fingers of one hand

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that I have played with 2 or 3 pro in Pokerstars 😀

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, I did not play with professional players. Although I'd love to try.)

S

silkestud4

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never played with one.
Would love to play against the rager of all ragers. Cant remember his name tho.
Anyway, would love to troll that dude on silly buy ins

yango

yango

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Until today I played online but I never realized if I played with the professional and in face-to-face poker I couldn't have the honor of playing with a professional to measure the level at which I am, but it is still a challenge to reach those senior levels.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Some of it was live play and the rest of it was mostly on UB, FT, and PS. Deeb seemed nice, felt like he was raising every hand but he was a really tough reg in the Poker Stars 100 mans. Those 100 man mtts were some really tough games despite the lower buyins.

Deeb raised about 90% of the hands that were not opened when it got to him. I 3bet him once to see what he would do and he inst folded. I did not get any more chances to to this as he was gone soon after but with I have the guts to do it more ofton. Yeah he we pretty nice to me too.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

none cause i think they are afraid of playing with me

rgds

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I noticed once James Staples on Bwin , micro stakes , against me he busted me out , and I was wondering ; '' why does he play micro stakes , a 5.50$ buy in tourney , lol

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The era of real pros is long gone....did play with a lot of them , mostly in tournaments in the 1990s , the like of helmuth,ivey neagranu etc...when they were not that famous. I am not mentionning the old timers : brunson , stu etc....

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think against none yet. I hope one day I can do it

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't know if I played with any of the poker pros. However, he recently played with the wsop winner at Spin&Go (he had the corresponding badge). I won and it was very nice. I have only met players with such badges twice.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I've been on the table with several pros, unfortunately I don't remember the names.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never come across a professional at the tables. I play low buy tournaments.

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
So far I've played with three pros. Scotty Nuguyen, Evan Jarvis and Phil McPhee. These were all online game! And I took took down the McPhee tournament.
wonderfull stuff looking foward to playing them someday, must have been exciting for you

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hello,
I played against two pro players online : Spraggy and Finton.
It wasn't for long but we had some pots.
Gl at the tables.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I was caught against me by one professional player I never saw it again:)

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Several in person in Blackhawk Colorado when the Heartland Poker Tour was around. Raymer, Moon, Smith, Libert, and a couple others. Just regular people, grinding at a some tournaments. Was a kick to see them in person and to play with them.