How Many Poker Books Do You Read?

ledge4131

ledge4131

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As an avid reader I have read many poker books. If I had to recommend a place to start, it would be The Mental Game of Poker Vol. 1&2. These books will set you up to learn and improve. From there participate here, watch videos and read books, articles and find some podcasts.

Play well and Good luck!

Mental Game of Poker, since joining the forum I've picked up these two. Mostly, to get my mind straight for rebuilding my game.

I also purchased the mathematics of poker. It's been 24 years since high school, so I have to brush up on my formulas and calculations. Hopefully it does the trick.

Let There be Range is the newest one in my library. Even though it is older, I find it very interesting.

leshausa03

leshausa03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The books will help you understand the rules. And the ability to play will come with experience

D

daluby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was recommended Harrington on hold em by this community. I bought all three and have seen a massive jump in my mtt ability.

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I advise you to read this book. In it you will learn what distinguishes microclimatical from the high stakes players, what does it take to become a successful poker player.

Attachments

• ?.jpg
    ?.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 7
ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
neither one do not read and do not read. A little reading on the Internet articles and all. I think practice and only practice...