messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
all about time management

as long as I:):cool::icon_sant have free time i enjoy me some long sessions of poker, tourney's, for me it helps build poker character and enhances the ability to deduce online poker situations without the traditional reads like face expressions and nerves

Takoyaki

Takoyaki

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the day. In general, 4h almost every day. If I have more time, up to 8h. Time also dictates the games I play, SnG 45/90/180 (less time) or MTTs (more hours).

S

sandy8992

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have just started playing poker and its fun. I usually don't even notice the time when i am playing poker. On an average i spend 2-3 hours on poker. Its quite interesting game and just needs good sense and understanding. Most important is not to play in confidence and play it wisely understanding the situation of the table and our cards. :p

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It´s for amateurs.
How many hours can you play per day?
It´s not easy to play correctly if I´m tired after work or house job.
Because each person has the limit to decise thing.
Poker requires us to decise each hand (4 times or more).
Therefore, it makes me tired after games.
A person is so arranged that he gets tired of any work! I play tournaments and they are less expensive than cash, so I play 8 - 10 hours a day!

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Varies. Depends on mood and free time. 5 hours on average. Recently, even a little more because I started to play mobile

J

Jim_Saras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play 4-5 hours but if I run deep in a tournament I might go 10-12 hours

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

These last 10 days I have saturated myself with poker and bad "luck" so I am playing very little, the free CC tournament and scholars leaderboard. Sometimes I usually play more than 6 hours spread over different times of the day.

Cheers :ac4::ah4:

Horodamian

Horodamian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!! I can't play poker for more than 2 hours straight, I have 2 kids and no matter how hard I try, I can't

Wrathchild

Wrathchild

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Regularly I average about 2-4 hours a day as that's the most time I can spare for it during the week.

M

mclaughlinph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play two days then I get tired.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Live - about 4 hours. Have played 12 hours straight just to see if I could. Won't do that again. Online - 4 hours daily, but up to 8 on a busy day.

MoCoSolo

MoCoSolo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live I can play 7-8 hours straight with no problems. Online, going multi-table, my brain starts dying so much faster. Especially with Boost games. 2-3 hours before I start getting tired. Especially as I can only find NL games at SB poker. Requires so much thinking compared to Limit.

ranynight

ranynight

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In online i play 20+ h sometimes and feel good, but in live club i cant play good 2+ hours and feed bad and tired

Polok

Polok

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker really push me to be discipline all the time, so usually I'm trying finish the game before my motivation goes off, 1-2h of gameplay then some break and if I have time I would play another 1-2h. I feel that even with big enough bankroll I would play only few hours max because of fear of losing.

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online I can only play about 4-6hours. If I play much longer my eyes get so tired that I lose my focus. That’s when I know it’s time to quit.

Z

Stay Safe

P

Pokerbluffer123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6 hrs straight with 1 hr break in between is ideal

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I can play for 8-12 hours straight.

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
16 hrs

If it weren't for sleep I'd play 24-7 good luck on the tables and as always have fun

P

Pokersavvy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there's more games that run during the day. So I could spend up to 16hrs playing.

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends. Many times the same game takes you to be very excited for hours, and other times my fatigue makes me do stupid things that being attentive and rested I would not do. I think it has a lot to do with the dynamics of the game. I can play quietly for 3 or 4 hours without getting bored, then it becomes more tedious and generally I have to step away for a while.:cool::cool:

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as long as my eyes still open something between 12 to 15 hours :angel: