DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When you play cash games time is not an issue as you can leave the table at any time, unlike tournaments which can take a few good hours.
So when you start playing poker online, how long do you consider playing? And the best time for you is the day, or the night?
Today I play 8 hours a day.

The best time, or what I profit most, is the afternoon.

Game from 8 am to 4 pm brt.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When you play cash games time is not an issue as you can leave the table at any time, unlike tournaments which can take a few good hours.
So when you start playing poker online, how long do you consider playing? And the best time for you is the day, or the night?
As I have plenty of time, I keep looking for freeroll tournaments to play, but I don't like to spend too much time playing.
I like to do other activities, because I live in a house and always have something to fix.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not many. I'm limiting myself for playing freerolls, CC freerolls mainly so it's aproximatelly 3 hours a day but in the weekend this time rise to 5 hours.

ikescherer

ikescherer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play anytime anywhere, usually 5 hours a day.

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have problems with the internet and pokerstars always stresses me out, I have to disconnect there are interferences in my internet and I can't play efficiently I'm trying to solve it but it's always the same it's the bad thing about the internet in latam :/

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As I've answered this question other times, I usually play 6 to 8 hours a day, some days I can even play less, for example today, 04/08/2022, I started playing around 8 AM, I stopped at 13 :20 PM for lunch and I'll be on my way

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
play around 4 to 6 hours at night I work during the day

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play tournaments in the evenings and sometimes I have to play for 6 hours, you can only leave the tournament by losing it.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play 4-5 hours a day.Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I play about 8-10 hours a day, mostly at night, since I'm busy all day at work:)

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I used to play an average of 2.5-3 hours a day. In the summer I play a little - a couple of times a week for several hours.