How many hours a day do you play poker?

nachopaulo

nachopaulo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
When you play cash games time is not an issue as you can leave the table at any time, unlike tournaments which can take a few good hours.
So when you start playing poker online, how long do you consider playing? And the best time for you is the day, or the night?

maestro121920

maestro121920

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3-to 5hrs mostly early morning

GDKavindu

GDKavindu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LK
Chips
I mostly play cardschat and it starts at midnight in our country. It takes 4 or 5 hours.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The best time to play poker is the weekend. So for this in poker and there are many variations if you do not like to play for a long time. I don't like to play for a long time, so 4-5 hours is enough for me.

K

KING1805

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I usually play between 1 and 2 hours a day, mostly in the evenings. But on weekends I usually play more.

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
When you play cash games time is not an issue as you can leave the table at any time, unlike tournaments which can take a few good hours.
So when you start playing poker online, how long do you consider playing? And the best time for you is the day, or the night?
I play 8 hour Sessions day or night. I love this game.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I work during the day, so I only play in the evenings and at night. On weekends I can play for 8-12 hours, on weekdays I play for an average of 3-4 hours.

F

Frankyy97

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I play most likely every day in the evenings and on weekends sometimes i begin earlyier.

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if this not a chill vibes day - 4-10 hours, if chilly day - 1-2 without strong serious intentions)

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Never the same .....winter and summer is different but on week i play about 4hours on night and week end depend of my activity.....i have to spend time with my familly too

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is now only a small hobby for me and therefore I usually play only about 1 hour in the evening. On weekends, the tournaments last longer, of course, and then I play depending on the duration sometimes up to 3 hours.

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, the best time of this evening night, if I sit down to play in a tournament, the Airport understands that it can take 2-3-4-5 hours, so it's better to sit in the evening
Morning or afternoon is inconvenient, because as a result, you will sit at the computer all day.

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hi,
I used to play like 16 hours a day.
And since I started work, I play only for 3 hours a day.
I like playing tournaments, that's why I need a lot of time for poker. But now I just play SNGs.
Gl at the tables

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Considering average cardchat game sadly lasts 3+ hours then playing less than that must be a shame :unsure:

Madalin Poke

Madalin Poke

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hmm, that's a question that i find difficult to answer because I like to play multi table tournaments and this is depending on how long I resist in that game.

But to give an answer I spend between 2-3 hours per day on average.

Wish y'all the best!

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I am an mtt player and I usually play at certain times during the tournament if I have a good game I can spend up to 7 hours to win the tournament

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play for a couple of hours from time to time, I don't like sitting for a long time, my back hurts.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mainly play freerolls that take place mostly in the evening. Sometimes I go to tournaments, but this is an exception. I mean, I don't play much and only play in the evening.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mostly only play tournaments. Since playing in a tournament can take a lot of time, on weekdays I always calculate at what time I will approximately finish the game and if it is later, I do not start the game. On weekends, the time does not matter, I play everything that fits the bankroll.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It's very different for me sometimes it's 4 to 5 hours and sometimes 10 or 12 hours. It's all about how I'm doing and how the tournaments run. I also don't have a fixed time because I play when I want to play and I also have the time. although this is sometimes overestimated by me because then sometimes something comes up and suddenly I don't have time left

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker in the evenings, an average of 5 hours a day. I work morning and afternoon, so I only have time for poker in the evening.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My favorite time of day is evening and night. Usually at night I can concentrate better and become more patient. I never play morning and afternoon, only evening and night. On average, I play 3-5 hours a day.

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The best time to play poker is at night, there are a lot of players and tournaments are better than during the day! And how many hours to play depends on how the game goes. Five hours on average.