How many hours a day do you spend playing poker?

reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
according to my mood I watch (2-8 hours) a day

Majaloja

Majaloja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I only play one tournament a day. So I am eliminated in the first 1 hour or if I reach the first 100 positions, between 4 hours or 5 hours.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the moment a few hours a month, but I want to go back to playing at least 1 hour a day.

yango

yango

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depending on the time it takes for the tournaments to appear, if in the end I have many games scheduled for one day, then I have to spend the whole day playing, but if in any case I have only one, the time that the poker game lasts.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
between 6 to 8 hours, depending on the tournaments, I've been on vacation since 01/07/2022 in some places the internet is bad, crashing a lot, these days I've been playing, when I can, 1 hour

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It depends in my case. Depends on how the game is played and how well it works in my favour. I try to stick to rush/fast poker mostly and it varies between 1-2 hours for bad sessions when I feel I'm not up for it and make several bad decisions in that amount of time. On good days, I spend 10-12 hours with breaks in between and also avoid playing deep stacked. If I feel I'm too tired or not concentrated enough or if I start making several bad decisions in a short amount of time, I simply close it and move on to do other things. I come back to it a day or two later when I analyse what I've done wrong and what I should have done instead and then go back to try and correct my mistakes and play well. It's just my way of improving my play and not losing much. And it works, for me. I have had quite lengthy breaks this year because I was not in an adequate mental state to win and I knew that if I did play, I'd lose. Overall, I have only grown my several bankrolls across multiple poker clients and never bankrupted one. I wish I could play without having to eat, sleep, do other necessary things etc. but I'm not a robot yet.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It depends on the times and the moments I have free, but when I can I play 8 or 9 hours a day but of course not every week that is possible for me.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On weekdays, after work, 3-4 hours. On weekends 5-10 hours. But not every day.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me it depends since i like to grind tournaments with a few cashgames, if i'm running deep in one and then after 5 hours bust that's it for me, if goes bad from the start i'll probably play 2-3 hours max if i'm running good it can be 10hours+ depending on the run good in a tournament

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Lately, I hardly find free time to play poker.
If I manage to have two nights a week free to play poker that's great. I have smarter things to do right now that can't wait.
I don't know how playing poker less often affects my game. I would even say it has a positive effect on my game.
The last time I played poker was this saturday and it was two cardschat's freeroll tournaments ($300 and $1000). I managed to reach the final table in both tournaments.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
A lot........with work and poker i pass majority of my time on that.....i play a lot cash game in poker 888