How many all ins pre flop make AK a poor starting hand.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The situations that you have indicated are not all unambiguous and a lot depends on many factors !!! For example, if it's a hyper-turbo tournament, then going all-in can be profitable, but if it's a regular game, and it's also an early stage tournament and several players have already gone all-in before your action, then even with AA it's sometimes better to fold!! ! You can also look at the situation differently if this is a tournament with awards for knocking out !!!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if a lot of people go into the hand, of course you just need to get rid of such a hand, but if 3 people then this hand is strong and you need to collect money with such a hand because if you throw such a hand against 3 players then which hand to play with at all:Roflmao:

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, 3 people pushing all in there's going at least two of your 6 outs in those hands that's a third of your outs. Also I'd say one of them is a pocket pair so you need an out.

J

jack12de

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
If I would fold here, depends from Chipsituation and structure of payout. If I am very short after the Hand is the posibility that I have a lot more chips. Or if the others are all short I would call, also. Else I would fold often

Spannerdeth

Spannerdeth

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like 4bet shoving with AK for the added fold equity, but I think I'd fold it after two all ins preflop, maybe 3 if it's a loose table.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Speaking of AK , I had AKs now on ACR , a player shoved , a second player just called the 10 bigs , I reshoved with AKs 20 bigs , the second player had AA lol

jonasz warzecha

jonasz warzecha

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
That happens almost everyday😂

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands