I play poker about 18 months.

meagain00

shody

shody

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played online like 1 year and half,i didnt win more than i invested in this game yet,but i dont give up i enjoy playing poker a lot.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am 5 years already play online as well, maybe 6, I do not remember exactly when I started playing. I tried to play at 6 sites. One I did not like the players-very many fish. One closed itself. One -Titan- left my country and froze all of an account of my compatriots. Now I play on the remaining three.

trozolet

trozolet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been playing online poker since 2010, i took a break of two years but i returned like 6 months ago. There's a lot to learn, even i have a lot of thing to learn.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will soon be 4 years how to play.

M

MREM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played with play money a couple of years back to practice for home games and started with real money about a month ago.

Leko

Leko

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
8 years ago i play for 4 years, and now i play again from 3 mothns :D

K

Killean

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing off and on online since about 2004. I played heavily in 2011 and then sort of took a break.

I'm back to playing tournaments online now.

D3coduchess

D3coduchess

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How long I've been playing

Just started playing poker online this year, I love it, thankfully USA is allowed to play at all. ignition has the fastest cashouts, ACR has the biggest fields!

F

feecg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've already played b4, but i returned to play denctly 1 week ago.

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing online since I have started playing poker. For about 3-4 years already

N

nenkov407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play since 2007. I was under 18 back then but I started to play with play money. Of course I lost interest because the game by itself is boring. There are a lot of card games which are more interesting than poker but if you involve the money than the game looks a lot different. So I quit for some time until back in 2009 a schoolmate watched a movie called Maverick with Mel Gibson. He was so enthusiastic that made about 5 more schoolmates to join a sit 'n go with us. I saw I have a potential to read their cards and usually ended first or second. Then I heard one of them talking about freerolls on pokerstars. I was shocked. How come somebody would give you the right to play for real money without investing a penny? So I got hooked and when I got my first paycheck I deposited at PS. Guess what? I lost 10 bucks and felt like I lost my flat. I rage quit and left PS for good. Then I came back 4 or 5 times again with 10 bucks and every time I was losing my money on cash games. One single time I was able to make my money from 10 to 100 playing on cash games which were 0.05 - 0.10. And I got lucky but then the bad beats came and I was able to withdraw 40 bucks. I found that the odds of winning a big amount of money are better if you enter a tournament but a normal speed one. If you enter a turbo, hyper or other sh*t like that you have better chances of winning the lottery. Spin 'n Go is same BS. Cash game is good if you are able to find your fish but in most cases you end up being the fish. Or other thing happened to me - a crazy Ukrainian entered the table and started to raising every single hand with 17 times the BB. He did this around 10 times and he finally got called. He raised again the amount of the pot the other guy folded and the Ukrainian left the table with double his stack. So in my opinion the best way to play are normal speed tournaments. You can play a decent poker and win 300 with only 0.55 entry fee. Good luck and have fun and sorry for the long post.

bujjhati

bujjhati

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I began to play serious around june, but i dont play everyday, since im in college i have to study and do some college work, i play most on the weekend, holidays and vacation

A

alex_Romejz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Around 10 years and every year I improve my game without being something spectacular but I can see the results in the tournaments taking some dollars I love the game but it requires many hours of study and practice to reach higher level objectives.

shpeko42

shpeko42

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And I'm almost 2 months. I would like to play live but can not))

A

Alex12122312

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty long. For almost 4 years.

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play since 2013, and during that time there were also wins and losses, made a break for about a year, and now I play for fun and do not chase for a great victory, and all the advise - relates to poker as a hobby and then the game will go to +

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing online poker since 2014. In our country, gambling was banned, poker clubs closed and started playing online

Last edited:
Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I playing online 8 years.

RiversRage

RiversRage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing online for over 13 years waiting for the good old USA to get with the program and regulate and legalize some homegrown sites.