makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I am playing for two years, and I have studied enough things about poker. The voyage has began and is getting better.

7svetoslav

7svetoslav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kind of 2 years but probably not full. Before that some kind of live tables gaming but not that way like im understanding the game right now.

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing poker on line for about 5 years. But, only for free, until about a year ago...
Still waiting to win big.... LOL

lezhnindima

lezhnindima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker for over three years. Mostly in online poker but live interest, it is prohibited in our line

Last edited:
iriska

iriska

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm playing for real money, probably about a year (mostly freerolls). Before that, I played only on conditional money. I still have a lot to learn !!!

H

Honest

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Roughly 4 years.

My abilities vary. I have previously been a better player than I am at this moment.
As I've not revised or implemented some of the skills that I used to.

It surprises me but definitely a case of if you don't use it you lose it. I need to do some refreshing.

M

Mike Wright

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing on and off for 18months or so. When I play TAG I can play well, but find it so easy to lose concentration and then ultimately lose bank roll!

garibe

garibe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
10 yrs now, hobby player. used to play micro stakes and study strategies until college and work got in the way.

Now i am starting to study and play micro stakes again for fun.

P

pokgirl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played poker for 3 years and I will continue playing it until I get tired

N

neiltur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played poker for over 2 years.

Tigerdoom

Tigerdoom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On and off now for a few months, mostly freerolls. Trying to get my head around implied odds and hand strengths which is a deep learning curve :)

Royal_074

Royal_074

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing poker for 4 years, I don't think that I'm the best player, but I earned some money, playing poker)

D

DuduGrando

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play two months ago, I have dedicated some time a day to the game and to the study of the game I am also noticing some improvements in my game with this, but my goal is to play live here in my city and increase my buy levels In also online

R

Ravshanbek OKA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing for 5 years. I still love the game.

Ledenev_Russ

Ledenev_Russ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Three years play, although this is not a long time, but has already achieved some results!!!

Fisherman_63

Fisherman_63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing for 2 years. Statuses are not on PS now, but on level 888 - level 72. I regularly read and re-read books on MTT

D

Dmutruu89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a little 2-3 months. at first I was playing just to have a fun and I played badly. then I wanted to know more information about poker and I started to read more on the websites and come to the forums and started to watch videos in YouTube. The game is more complex and interesting than I could have imagined. the more I play poker, the more interesting it becomes

Alex Kim27

Alex Kim27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing poker for about 5 years, but very rarely. I would like to play more and win a lot of money