How to Identify Bots (Online)

itarus

itarus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never thought about robots playing poker. always I thought it was me playing live people.
however, after reading these posts, I thought. in heads-up tournament may well play a robot.

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recognise that in poker Mira board. Always bets in first position when the robot had AS. Every AS he bet and just call all the way to the shove. Every time every day. Same tactic lollll

L

ludomaniaco24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I could know how to identify the robots to dodge them at the cash table the story would be different

grinya774

grinya774

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't believe in robots in online poker, if it was, then it was found out and would be a scandal.

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
That's a lot for me, that really we can at online poker clashed with a robot? I've done ... Jules Werne rose from the dead?

vadimknyshov

vadimknyshov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was very interesting to read. I'll follow the information in this thread

Evgenyi Shepelev

Evgenyi Shepelev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday on the Reddit portal there has taken place the long session of answers to questions from creators of the poker Libratus boat strongest today. Thomas Sandkholm and his ward Noam Brown together with players of Brains vs AI Challenge have answered the most interesting questions of redditor some of which we suggest you to read below!

First of all developers were asked: but whether online poker will destroy this boat? According to Libratus developers, it was only a matter of time. Everything that is connected with computing power of computers, grows after an exhibitor. The end is close.
In response to it one of users has added:
At first they have come for chess players, and I haven't stood up for them — I wasn't a chess player.
Then they have come for players to Guo, and I haven't stood up for them too — I wasn't a player in Guo.
Then they have come for pokerist...

How Libratus will affect in the future online poker? Jason Les has answered: the fact that the given incredibly strong AI already exists will become a big problem for poker online. Even if we would manage to win in microplus, it is all the same in general would mean that AI is capable to win against anyone.
How you think the boat would play against the best in the world like Otb_RedBaron, Douglas Polk, Sauce123? No offense to you, you too abrupt. Kym's Dong has answered: I think that results in general would be same, regardless of the playing professionals.

It is the small quote from an interview, not my words. So the answer is boats or not. Yes they are.

Evgenyi Shepelev

Evgenyi Shepelev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday on the Reddit portal there has taken place the long session of answers to questions from creators of the poker Libratus boat strongest today. Thomas Sandkholm and his ward Noam Brown together with players of Brains vs AI Challenge have answered the most interesting questions of redditor some of which we suggest you to read below!

First of all developers were asked: but whether online poker will destroy this boat? According to Libratus developers, it was only a matter of time. Everything that is connected with computing power of computers, grows after an exhibitor. The end is close.
In response to it one of users has added:
At first they have come for chess players, and I haven't stood up for them — I wasn't a chess player.
Then they have come for players to Guo, and I haven't stood up for them too — I wasn't a player in Guo.
Then they have come for pokerist...

How Libratus will affect in the future online poker? Jason Les has answered: the fact that the given incredibly strong AI already exists will become a big problem for poker online. Even if we would manage to win in microplus, it is all the same in general would mean that AI is capable to win against anyone.
How you think the boat would play against the best in the world like Otb_RedBaron, Douglas Polk, Sauce123? No offense to you, you too abrupt. Kym's Dong has answered: I think that results in general would be same, regardless of the playing professionals.

It is the small quote from an interview of January 28, not my words. So the answer is boats or not. Yes they are.

I

imnotthatdrunk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting, hadn't heard of bots, just donks.

Can we also possibly get a list of poker sites that are NOT legit?

Evgenyi Shepelev

Evgenyi Shepelev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting, hadn't heard of bots, just donks.

Can we also possibly get a list of poker sites that are NOT legit?

I haven't mentioned what boats there is a speech. Use of boats is forbidden in all poker-rum and involves blocking of the account with withdrawal of all money on the account. For this reason all poker-rum say that they don't use boats, and their players in poker use.

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can u imagine in one table 9 player only you human there... 3 player get paid you bust in 4 position.. then said im good enough.. lmao

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Veronica, I know that feeling. I like the ones who do not sleep. They will play 24/7 for three or four days straight in the six man expresses then break their routine for a day then back to 24/7. They really are good players because they seem to maintain the top three positions in the leader boards. Gives me something to shot for.--r

haha
bots are the sad future

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are no bots. People themselves like bots play weak hands and win

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Need to follow such a player in several tournaments. And you will see how he knocks out one player after another. It's a ****ing bot.

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An automatic message was sent to me from the site that they will contact me but 24hour is over and noone contacted me from support,

-Do anyone play on pokermira?
-Is that site genuine?

I'm playing there.
While bots are not met.
Do there is bet on sports and very successfully.
If you met someone like the bot, you'll meet him again, remember him and analyze him game.
Support helped me a lot in many issues.

tigeraxl

tigeraxl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i happen to play new days on unibet poker ,gues what ... those id1ots eliminated chat completly ,so 1 extra reason to be frustrated .Then i find different players that join same tables (so i may be that they do tag team) .Sometimes i even meet sistematic p[lay as well.Most of all i don t like that they removed chat ,they at least could made an ''remove chat option'' like most sites do .....

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bots are usually played in the low and micro stakes cash games. Im not sure how to spot them but i do know they are program to always make +ev decisions so in the long run the user will profit, but to me they are beatable but they also are probably hard to detect, so with that being said just play your game and dont worry about bots, its not like they can tell what cards are gonna come are what cards they are gonna get, so just play your best game all the time and you to should be fine. gl sir

P

parks124

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Name search the player(s) and find out how many tables they are playing on. If they are consistently playing 15-20+ tables then it's likely a bot. Otherwise, I'm not sure how else you could tell.

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Name search the player(s) and find out how many tables they are playing on. If they are consistently playing 15-20+ tables then it's likely a bot. Otherwise, I'm not sure how else you could tell.

Some players have more than 20 tables at the same time and it is normal for them.

Anki_KB

Anki_KB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I´ve been in some heads up tournaments and seen bots play against each other or stand over... There it is very easy to spot them, folding hands they easily would have won. I think it would be easy to win against them with small raises and low risk, if they bet against you it means they got good odds to win.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is bots in online industry, there are almost around 1% of all percentage live players, they are taking most 70% profit of it, and there are almost i met few of them online:
1. They dont make mistake,cauze they read all data and they know what kind of pairs iv got depending of specific bet.
2. They dont make errors, raise and overbet when they are loosing in equity based on flop.
3. They are never mitake.
4. They are working in multiple ways.
5. Artificial intelginec industrty just flourishing right now in our decade they make breakthrough.

Svyat66556

Svyat66556

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the popular online poker sites no bots, they write software that would not not to offend anyone all win and lose equally and the site poker get a percentage,

AlioJay321

AlioJay321

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, what a news..
Its not unusually to meet bot, in 2k71...