onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
some players play like robots (bots) always win and not chatting with us :D
be carefully they are everywhere :D (joke)

W

WinglessSoldier

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didnot recieve support email from their team anyway and as "winglesssolider " said the site is not trustworthy.

@winglesssolider does pokersite with itech labs australia certified are trustworthy.

Hi goddyvips007,

To answer your questions, it's yes and no. ITechLabs adheres to AGCC which is located in the British Channel Islands. A typical poker site can be deem a certificate for an approved rng at ItechLabs, but what really matters is which gaming commission the site is under. I would also suggest looking at what year ITechLabs gave the certificate. Anything longer than a year, usually results in the operator altering the code again. All regulated poker sites are require semi annually audits to make sure they comply with their gaming commission jurisdiction.

R

Rinor81

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never thought of that

Never thought of bots playing poker...always thought those are humans, did heard about rigged online poker yes or not, but that was long ago.

Just play your game and you'll be fine, look out for suspicious bad beats if anything, those are a bummer :)

rawbad

rawbad

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't chat if I don't know people on site a lot of us do the same if its a bot well good luck some can beat them I usually quit playing on that atble if I think something is fishy

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes i def wonder if something fishy is going on.
i believe there are still robots or hackers who gain an advantage.
idk im a tech guy so i know it has to be possible

BiliousBetil

BiliousBetil

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the chat type: Klaatu barada nikto. If the villain folds it's a bot! ;)

Cheers!

almanik

almanik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is so many really stupid players, that you never can say robot it's or not. They can do so unexpected moves that it seems like a robot or some program.

goddyvips007

goddyvips007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is so many really stupid players, that you never can say robot it's or not. They can do so unexpected moves that it seems like a robot or some program.

I disagree with you because stupid player will be unpredictable while a robot will use some type of systematic way.

akyurukov

akyurukov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you cant just guess...
You need many complex statistics for a long period of time to see something disturbing.You can't just say from 10 or 100 hands "this is 100% bot"
Thats what i've heard from ppl and sites and forums. :)

Z

zkel1980

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read a article about a guy that took advantage of bots and was able to make around 24k in about a month. He notice a pattern that the bots was playing. He was able to exploit that behavior and beat the bots. The article gave details about how he figured out behavior. It was a nice read.
Tu Ng could you please post a link to that article, would love to read it myself.

veronica

veronica

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it very strange that someone can play more than 20 tables at once and still more if in 6 -max , today with tablescanner 've encountered a player who played in 22 tables NL2 6 -max have been awhile watching and hardly think sometimes only for time but fails to consume

R

Ray Sliva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Veronica, I know that feeling. I like the ones who do not sleep. They will play 24/7 for three or four days straight in the six man expresses then break their routine for a day then back to 24/7. They really are good players because they seem to maintain the top three positions in the leader boards. Gives me something to shot for.--r

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea bots can't chat, but they can c/r all in with 23 vs your queens and catch runner runner boat at 100nl

C

clarence crumpet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the benefit of a bot? Does it just read your stats?

shpilia

shpilia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokermira generally complete shit - who still plays on it! A bot to determine not so difficult!

B

benspocket

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well i don't see them hardly at all now since black Friday , but did see them a lot before black Friday, but i don't worry about them if i have a hand i will call them

leandrette

leandrette

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
damn robots,They never leave us alone

paulinhlt

paulinhlt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no idea how to identify them

BiliousBetil

BiliousBetil

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just look around the table at the drinks:
Seat 1...beer
Seat 2...wine cooler
Seat 3...bottled water
Seat 4...10w30 Bingo!

Cheers!

catchitfool

catchitfool

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i don't think bots are worth setting up to play small stakes maybe to fill tables im not sure most sites will say up front bot are not allowed

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
well i don't see them hardly at all now since black Friday , but did see them a lot before black Friday, but i don't worry about them if i have a hand i will call them

But how could you tell it's a bot? I mean... isn't that the title/subject of this thread?

R

richard tarr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Me myself I usually dont chat very often when I play sometimes but very rarely

johnxaitafe

johnxaitafe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dont wanna believe it that im playing online poker against robots but i also have some strange thoughts about this issue some times...

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never worried about this at all. Maybe just focusing on playing poker and trying to get in good make me oblivious to this. Are there bots, are they good, do they are don't they chat. Have much more focus on other aspects of poker to even think about this.