Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Downswing is when you play your best game but you loose every hand you play. GL

yeah, this is the cause, but what is the cure?

regards :confused:

when your losing and too frustrated to play, but for some reason you keep playing.

kkkk is true!

no matter the outcome, the important thing is to compete!

but seriously, the ideal when detected is to rest and study!
:D

I have had and still have bad streaks in poker. Although it is a game with a lot of strategy, luck is also an important factor, which in the long term is diminished. From what I think is that we should worry about dominating our game and try to always play in the best way, that in the long run the luck factor will be in our favor. Cheers

Perfect Martin! We should not count on luck, but on good strategies, studies and techniques that are always better!

regards ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I have been on a downswing for 4 years. Maybe I will find an answer here.

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you lose a lot.. and probably with 3 to 1 favourite, or worse..

The worse part is that you cant stop it

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No trouble to identify a downswing. You jus keep losing and losing. The real tell tale is when you are getting beat when you have great starting cards and somebody puts you out of the game with crap hands.

The best way to overcome it is to take a break from the game, and start fresh at a later time.

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You can identify when you play a lot of games for an enormous amount of time.

So you may be able to compare your bad results with the average of the others. If you are too far down you are on a downswing.

Now watch, you also have to have spectacular results in a consistent time frame, but you are simply growing and learning in poker and even your game is failing to table profile you play.

yes I agree with you!
thanksregards;)

I think I have been on a downswing for 4 years. Maybe I will find an answer here.

kkkkkk funny!

but we can certainly share information to identify and solve this problem!

here is the place to do it!

regards
:D

When you lose a lot.. and probably with 3 to 1 favourite, or worse..

The worse part is that you cant stop it

it is true, that’s why we should identify this bad phase and try to find solutions for when we suffer this downswing moment!

regards
;)

No trouble to identify a downswing. You jus keep losing and losing. The real tell tale is when you are getting beat when you have great starting cards and somebody puts you out of the game with crap hands.

The best way to overcome it is to take a break from the game, and start fresh at a later time.

maybe this is the best option: stop breathing fresh air and only come back later, with your head more rested!

regards
;)

need to stop in time. this is only a problem for all players.

Yeah, maybe this is the hardest part, knowing when to stop

regards :)

Last edited by a moderator: