How I see poker.

chieu

chieu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
The goal of poker is not to win money but to play your cards correctly.
Many players believe that the goal in poker is to win a lot of money. The reality is quite different, the goal in poker has made a series of correct decisions. This is the real goal.
Keep your focus on this and the rest will progress naturally. Playing your correct cards and military cards on the table is the real goal of poker players.
“Winning is not your job. Make the right decision about your new job. “

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The goal of poker is not to win money but to play your cards correctly.
Many players believe that the goal in poker is to win a lot of money. The reality is quite different, the goal in poker has made a series of correct decisions. This is the real goal.
Keep your focus on this and the rest will progress naturally. Playing your correct cards and military cards on the table is the real goal of poker players.
“Winning is not your job. Make the right decision about your new job. “

I totally agree with you, I never enter a poker game thinking about how much money I could Win, That is the furthest from my mind, The only thing on my mind is playing my best and surviving long enough to make the money bubble or Final Table, regardless of how much I can win.
Prize Money is only more buy-in power for future games, So the more I win, the more I can play.
The first thought on your mind when entering a Game should be "can I afford to lose this Money?" If the answer is No! Then you are in the wrong Game. This is why we should all place limits on What buy-ins we can afford, and how much we are willing to throw away, because more often than not, you are going to lose more often than win the game.
bankroll Management may sound boring to some players, but it is perhaps the most important factor when you decide to buy-into a Poker Game. Find the right Strategy that works for you and stick to it.