How high do you value some activity to balance your poker game

I

imsai

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just asked myself whether you have some activity that acts as a counter balance for playing poker. Sometimes I feel exhausted after playing poker for a while. Simply going for a walk and get some fresh air for example really helps. I guess this applies especially to online poker.

As activities I could imagine some sport like cycling or practicing a musical instrument. That is at least what I do.

What do you think? Do you balance out your poker game and if so, what do you do?

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
you shoul do a lot of cardio execeses , move as long time you can , for example I play a lot of basketball and I go to the gym :) ...by the way if you are not fresh or you feel tired dont play poker ...you will make bad decisions

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I just asked myself whether you have some activity that acts as a counter balance for playing poker. Sometimes I feel exhausted after playing poker for a while. Simply going for a walk and get some fresh air for example really helps. I guess this applies especially to online poker.

As activities I could imagine some sport like cycling or practicing a musical instrument. That is at least what I do.

What do you think? Do you balance out your poker game and if so, what do you do?
Going for a walk sounds like perfect idea especially when you are usually playing in the evening :unsure:
There's nothing better than walking in darkness ...

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Currently nothing but poker as an activity continues.

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Physical exercises, food and find people to relate to.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Activity?
I have lots besides poker, poker is just one of many pastimes. It shouldnt be allowed to grow to be the main activity in your life (except if you're a successful Pro)

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I don't have a lot of time to play so I don't need to balance it out👍

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Running, playstation and a few good people for social interaction.

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I make sure I get up and walk around or do something during the breaks each hour. It helps to keep me from feeling bad. But other than breaks, I like to get out and work in the garden, it's like meditation for me!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, you should always do this if you play poker and there is nothing but to do, you will go crazy or you will play angrily when you get it, you need to take a walk in the fresh air do sports and spend time with your loved ones

Top 10 Games