yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Poker teaches you cool little life things, such as discipline, emotional control etc. However, what it doesn't teach you are many other skills applicable to other meaningful employment.
So, How does or did poker affect your life? And do you feel like it is a positive or negative influence?

joan moreno

joan moreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I sincerely believe that it has been a positive influence on my entire environment. Now I am more observant and I think I can guess when they are lying to me hahaha

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Patience, correctly managing your resources and analyzing what is happening.

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Poker gives me life-changing hope of realizing dreams because of the possibility of financial gain.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker teaches you cool little life things, such as discipline, emotional control etc. However, what it doesn't teach you are many other skills applicable to other meaningful employment.
So, How does or did poker affect your life? And do you feel like it is a positive or negative influence?
Discipline, emotional control, these are factors that are very important not only in poker, but also in our personal and professional life. If you think that your discipline or self-control is not necessary for you in your professional sphere or personal life, then you are deeply mistaken.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
when I started to play poker fisrt years undid affected my life , but I learn to separate them ....so when you have 2 events that coincid poker and life , always chose life

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
When I started playing poker seriously, I realized that the game led me to re-edit aspects of my life that seemed to be locked away.
Concentration, study, bankroll management that could be attributed to financial management in your home, patience, etc.
Poker can bring out many virtues, as well as it can bring out many miseries, such as tilt management, emphatic anger, etc.
In short, life is a lot like poker.
Greetings:):):)

martinoni

martinoni

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There's a interesting comparison to life. If you improve your skill, you get to known when the best opportunities come.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker makes my life better. When I play, I relax and enjoy it a lot

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Poker keeps me occupied and also adds that little bit of excitement to it.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It doesn't just a past time, twice a week with friends.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
One of the most relevant things for me is the challenges and not being afraid to lose

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
For me, I see the change that happens is sitting down a lot of time to play poker.
If you are lucky you will get money.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The mindset of a poker player is different from that of the average person; Each of my consultations with a poker player or a person who does not play poker has already confirmed this 100%. The brain of a poker player is different!This is what I like about poker, it develops you as a person. You can’t imagine a more vital game, although I used to think about chess.You must learn to build your life harmoniously even with bad cards.

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is great for me being retired it is a good way to pass the time while doing something interesting

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Poker improve a lot of things in your life, but also take a lot of time, and I am saying this playing recreational way.

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker changed my life and perhaps not for the better. Instead of doing anything useful, I spend hours sitting at the table with the same poor souls, some of whom even enjoy making another deposit.:D

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The best thing about my game is that it doesn't affect me financially, I have a fluctuating balance

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
poker made me calmer and understand weak people and began to support weak players and began to turn to them with an understanding of life. I became a kind person and not selfish understood what distance is and you can achieve a lot over long distances in life and success will be with you you just have to wait a little while and you will succeed

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Teachs me to handle bad times, such as happens in real life.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I became mentally stronger.
My math skills have improved.
It developed patience and logic.
I became a better person connoisseur.
In contrast, I lost a lot of friends while playing seriously and making a living.
Unfortunately, if you don't pay attention to your schedule, poker will also test your relationships.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've lost many hours of my life...lol..just kidding
Poker taught me that you need discipline, study and dedication to have success, like everything on life.