How does alcohol affect your game

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How does alcohol affects your gameplay? If you have tried of course. Aggressive or chill?

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

It doesn't affect me because when I play I don't drink alcoholic beverages ...

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you’ve already have drunk a bit too much. Your title should read “how does alcohol affect your game” not affects. Lol.

Seriously if you are playing to make money and not just for entertainment then you shouldn’t be drinking any alcohol.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It makes me more aggressive and therefore I lose more :banghead:

lovemetender

lovemetender

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I drink alcohol my attention goes away and I start to bluf and make donk bet.I hate alcohol.

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you’ve already have drunk a bit too much. Your title should read “how does alcohol affect your game” not affects. Lol.

Seriously if you are playing to make money and not just for entertainment then you shouldn’t be drinking any alcohol.

Lol. Always fur fun. When I'm sober It's hard to make money, when I'm drunk its mission impossible 🤣🤣

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
A few brews and I become Kreskin - I think I have a read on opponent's hand all the time and with my new courage, I go with the read. Can never remember how I did the next day though, although somebody has usually borrowed from my bankroll!

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I drink, I play more aggressively, I get through bad beats easier. It's a pity, I drink very rarely)

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a frequently discussed topic.Professional poker does not tolerate any alcohol.Everything that is connected with the game is responsible and subject to special control, which does not fit under alcohol anyway.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One beer sometimes helps making me more relaxed. More than that makes me too relaxed and much more than that makes me play too wide which is not good at all.

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One beer sometimes helps making me more relaxed. More than that makes me too relaxed and much more than that makes me play too wide which is not good at all.

To wide too risky. I agree with you, only one.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
When I consume alcohol my game is more aggressive, I go for about 2 bluffs followed by total damage :), I do not recommend the game

G

Gusborgs22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
when i drink and play i become looser and looser
i have to play 3 handed or headsup hahahahaha
if i play full ring drunk i'll want to see every J9s+ flop

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when i drink and play i become looser and looser
i have to play 3 handed or headsup hahahahaha
if i play full ring drunk i'll want to see every J9s+ flop

Once i was in this condition i was far worse than you, i wanted to see every hand, even with 72. Lol

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Biohazard858 again. I see you are still posting some good ones. Back when I was drinking, and that's not been very long ago, I could play pretty good, but as time went by, I became looser and looser. And like flail1 said, I don't remember if I won or lost first thing the next day, but when I check my BR, sadly I will have lost. Anyway, GL to everyone

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It loosens your concentration, I doubt there will be a positive outcome so I wouldn’t recommend drinking a lot before playing.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After alcohol, I play more aggressively and make more mistakes, although sometimes after drinking alcohol I reached the final tables in tournaments.:)

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How does alcohol affects your gameplay? If you have tried of course. Aggressive or chill?

Considering the warnings on alcoholic beverages, which tell us how the product we are about to consume will impair our judgement, I think the answer here is clear. :)

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't drink when I play any more because I play too loose when I am drinking at the felt. One night I was drinking and when I got home I was excited to play online. So I played at a cash table. I was so loose I was raising with hands like jack 6 and ten 5. Random hands to give u an idea, and I just kept losing money. So no I do not drink any more while playing!!!

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Alcohol negatively affects my game and my bankroll in particular. I don't play if I'm drunk, because it usually leads to bitter disappointment. :D

Top 10 Games