Medium

I am an apprentice with good technique.

G

Gameguyguru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought I was better than I am lol! Once I jumped stakes I realized people are getting real good! I never studied poker until recently but I think in the next couple months I make a huge jump in my game

pokerdutchie

pokerdutchie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this is very difficult to determine because I might be biased. By default i'll just say i'm a beginner but still learning at my own pace. Also, what do you consider good? Any metrics?

AlexsandrM36

AlexsandrM36

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is very difficult to assess your level of play. How to do it objectively !?
I play poker at an amateur level. These are mainly freerolls and low limits. There were no big successes, which is probably why my level of play is not so good.
Good luck to everyone in the game !!!

T

tourpro99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm definitely mid-level, but was decent enough to invest zero into FT/PS and build up a 6500 dollar bankroll. Just have to be more patient than average I think.

Z

Zirkzee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Master your strategy and be confident in standard situations. You should clean up your game be able to pull through and not be constantly faced with puzzles. Do you often miss the action on one? Table, because you are busy at another table, you very likely have too many games open.

K

karaafrika

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think below average, although I have won tournaments and freerolls many times, but I am not playing consistently, which is probably due to the fact that besides poker, there are still moments in life that do not allow me to fully concentrate only on poker.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
??:captain:
I do not know how to qualify myself, or in what scale of poker game that exists. You would have to see that scale. If I use a scale like: high, medium and low player, I would be in between medium and low.:)

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm definitely mid-level, but was decent enough to invest zero into FT/PS and build up a 6500 dollar bankroll. Just have to be more patient than average I think.

Yep, patient to the moon!! We must be, and raise and reraise, when we get the tools. Don`t you think?

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
7/10. My theory knowledge is decent like 8-9/10, but I'm lazy and always had problem with procrastination : P

K

kkami

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On a scale of 1-10, I would rate myself a 9

konatus

konatus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe you can do this by measure the ROI and compare to the average ROI of the players in the games you play

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
recreational player, not to serious , but i do enjoy playing.

lexyyxel

lexyyxel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is really hard, sometimes I play for a week as a high-level player but in other conditions like a fish!

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest when im focused i play on a high level but sometimes i just want to have fun and call with some random cards

T

tladake

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not too high, i think I would give myself 4/10. I need more practice and more courses. But I see big progres last one yaear, so hopefuly I am on wright way.
Blessings,

A

Anahita

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can say that my level of poker is 2/10
keep trying to get higher level by watching other players and learn what to keep what to not