• Thread starter Jeffrey Uitbeijerse
  • Start date
B

biops

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Listening music, eating... but to increase focus at the tables.

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well i multi tab so when im down acting at one table im ready to act at the next, no time for anything else

C

Comix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been guilty of passing the time while playing...it has netted me negative results every time without fail.
I work towards paying attention to the tables and making my reads and thinking about hand ranges, percentages, and going through my info to make the best decisions possible.

T

Tricky123bet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually watch streams or listen to music. Music helps me keep fired up. When one or two tabling I might watch Youtube, but never if it's an important tournament.

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
read something or listen to music

steve101651

steve101651

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just listen to music, and fold if I have enough chips. By the time the bubbles are approaching, I have good reads on the players, and am ready to start applying pressure.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
While I play I might watch a movie , listen to music , read my emails or the posts on CC or poker articles , I might watch poker videos , or youtube videos I like , I might watch some twitch channels I like , eat sth , watch TV , I am gonna try play a game at the same time in the future :)

D

Dan Perkins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Itry to play 2 games at a time. while I play I will listen to music or maybe watch a little TV.