How do you feel about those who play all-in every hand?

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I like those players, because sooner or later they fall, although it is more pleasant to be the person who eliminates them.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally, I try to play more carefully with such players. Make decisions after their turn, and in all-in go against them with good hands.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you feel about the players who sit at the table and play ALL-IN all the time. Who came to play lottery instead of poker?
I make sure they are comfortable and would like to stay. :)

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
How do you feel about the players who sit at the table and play ALL-IN all the time. Who came to play lottery instead of poker?
Maybe they are in tilt or the tournament is not really worthy for them do understand and wait them until they lose

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It doesn't matter much to me because I know such people never stay long in the tournament rarely that they are successful longer, so I keep calm and wait for the best opportunity to throw them out or until someone else does so. You shouldn't be intimidated by such people, but you simply have to keep calm and be sure that they will soon fly off the table or even out of the tournament
But what if you wait for the best opportunity and at the same hand they are lucky and you are out? And there are times when you have a good hand but you can't play it because they are always all in? Or if you play in a high speed tournament you can't wait for the best opportunity because you pay a lot for blinds and ante. Anyway I agree with you, those players are not successful long term

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I come across those players only in freerolls , everyone can play as he wish , I don't mind. The only negative is that the ''destroy'' the game for the rest players.
Even if the most of them are in the freerolls tournament, I had seen some also in the money tournaments. But what I can't understand are those players from freerolls that are all in at every hand and when they losses all chips are making rebuys. Not long ago I was at a table where one dude made like 10 rebuys in 5 minutes.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont care what other players do most of the time i try to play my game.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a great opportunity because you only have to wait for an all-in card and there's a good chance of doubling up.
The fact that the opponent is playing maniacally should be his concern, if there is an opportunity, you should take advantage of it...

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
these are amateur players just forget about them and play your game called poker

ikescherer

ikescherer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion, this is the type of player who comes here on Cardschat to ask for a password, who gets angry when he can't, who keeps questioning our friends from the CC administration, because he doesn't have the right to a password, and when he actually gets the right to play the long-awaited freeroll, in the first hand he goes all-in and leaves the tournament.:(
hahahaha

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Even if the most of them are in the freerolls tournament, I had seen some also in the money tournaments. But what I can't understand are those players from freerolls that are all in at every hand and when they losses all chips are making rebuys. Not long ago I was at a table where one dude made like 10 rebuys in 5 minutes.
Yes , I have seen it too , some players approach poker like roulette or something like that and they like the thrill of gambling by going all in ,I guess.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely they not a tough cookie 😂😂

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These guys play for fun, they are not interested in a quality poker game, but they love to win with bad cards, that's the whole point of all-ins)

nachopaulo

nachopaulo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
They may win some by luck, but their chances are greatly reduced when you call all-in with strong cards, as luck is fleeting, skill is not.

F

Frankyy97

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It's nice I love to take adventage when I have a good hand 😀

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Happy, since it's just having patience that I'll double my chips...

If I lose, happy too, since in the long run, I'm better.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I treat such players positively. Usually, it is thanks to such players that I have good results and my bankroll grows. Bingo players this is always a good opportunity to double my stack.

VikK030p13

VikK030p13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Bingo players are only where you don't have to pay. In serious tournaments, such players are easily identified and eaten.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
once in the format of spins, not on Stars, the pot was $ 180 and this guy first knocked out one, then me.I tried to wait for at least K +, but nothing came, and in tournaments you can often meet this, in freerolls or where the buy-in does not exceed a couple of dollars, where there are 9 people at the table, they usually quickly put them in their place

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
stop playing free tournaments and you won't see such players. If it is possible to call such a game a game)

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I can't really say without being penalized, so I'll refrain :))) ; let's call them bingo players :)

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sometimes I'm not very favorable, I have a good hand and I end up accepting the all-in, he has a weak hand and ends up in luck taking everything, I agree that the best thing is to have patience

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
I like that, if i have a nice hand i like to call, if i get a bad beat then he is lucky :)

ponistra7

ponistra7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like bingo players, because I lose patience after couple of hands and call with AK or pocket hand. Of course bingo player win with worse cards in 85% cases.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am neutral as yes sometimes it can feel annoying but in reality are these not the type of players we all dream of having at our tables? If you wait patiently for the right moment with the right hand you will most likely double up and say “Hasta La Vista Baby” to them. Then wait patiently for the next all in all the time victim. This is an ongoing occurrence in freerolls and in my opinion its just part of the freeroll playing experience.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands