COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I do not enter the game thinking that I will be lucky, I do not believe in luck in the game of poker

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok i stop going allin first ,cuz its usally a losing set ,call a allin when you have Gh or pocket pairs

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Variance = luck/unlucky and it’s just apart of poker. One is not without the other……ever. So we just need to accept and just keep playing poker :).

Gavincwb

Gavincwb

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Patience is the best word to sum up poker. And stop pushing all in and calling all in, play the game and have fun.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's variance my friend. I remember losing 8 flips in a day. Felt disgusting.

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Я просто теряю все положительные ва-банки. Сегодня я проиграл 6 положительных олл-инов подряд (два из них КК против А7 и КК против АК, и это все в этом интервале). Но как избавиться от этой грязи?
I also often lose positive all-ins. How to deal with this...? I don't know myself.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try not to let luck bother me. If I am playing correctly and get my money in when I am way ahead I am ok with it. If they hit their 1,2, or 3 outers it is out of our control.

JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
You won’t change anything… luck is luck you just have to be patient and focused and play the be possible way you can… and let luck determine your fate ..

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I just lose all the positive va-banks. Today I lost 6 positive all-ins in a row (two of them KK vs. A7 and KK vs. AK, and that's all in that interval). But how to get rid of this tilth?
To stop this bad phase for you, just take a break. 2-3 days of rest and everything will fall into place. Sometimes a break can help save us not only our nerves but also our money, and the money we didn't lose can be considered the money we earned :)

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Luck is something thats on and off throughout your playing career. If you want to experience a lot of luck, keep playing, keep playing very often. You should never rely on luck in poker, the most important thing is calculated moves.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How to attract by self Luck?!. Hm, I think, on this question no answer... Because, if answer was, then all would be easy! So and all!

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are unlucky, take a break and luck will come back to you later:)

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are times when no matter what card I have, the hand ends against me. If your best cards are beaten 7 times in a row, I would attribute it to a series of failures. And this is not a question of how to deal with this, but the question is how to survive it morally. The main thing is to maintain inner calm and concentrate your mind. If there is a black streak now, then at some point a white streak should begin.

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Unfortunately this is something that cannot be influenced by your actions, so the most important thing is to stay focused, if you made the right decision then that's fine.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Would be great if something could be done about luck.
To appease lady luck when shes not with happy with me for some reason. I apologise to her profusely. I dont know what I did wrong but she is always right.
Got to just deal with it, if you want a good meal when you get in.

l love you, lady luck.
You are the only woman for me and i know you care for me too.
Love you.

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Take your girl out, and go get drunk to forget about the bad beats, no way around it

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
going all in is a tactic, sometimes it works and other times it does not. i am sure you have won hands going all in without the showdown.

xico_moita

xico_moita

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
To deal with luck, you are always studying your hands, as it is the best strategy to evolve.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I bought real money chips at pokerstars twice a few years ago, when they had the Promotion I think it was 9 million play money chips X 2 times = 18 million chips. I lost it all by playing 50 thousand fee to play tournaments of HORSE, 8 Game, and Stud H/L.
I lost it all in about 1 years. So, online poker, proved to me that sometimes your lucky and sometimes your not. We all get winning streaks and losing ones. I have tilted a lot through the years. So now I sit out after bad beats to calm myself down. and also I play less tournaments in one day.
SO GOOD LUCK TO YOU IN FINDING YOUR OWN WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR TILT.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It's part of poker. From time to time this will happen to you, sometimes against you.:)