COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It's happening more and more lately, I don't know what to say... bad luck?!

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
This happens all the time in poker. We must accept this and continue playing. We all know very well that we'll be lucky next time.

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have a punching bag besides computer, it has been torn so many times since 2020

S

stepashka321

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how do you control yourself during poker when you are brazenly moved with small hands or you have a 96% win and only one single card reaches the level that will help him win.
When you get hit on the river or turn, you have to be aware that you made the right moves and you'll have better luck next time.
In any case, it happens so often that it must be accepted as a law if you are going to play poker a lot.

Power

Power

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
only today i'm in the 4.40 BB on stars, think blinds at time 60/120 or something like that we not deep or anything i had just over 6K and had most of them covered, i'm in BB holding AA and 1 guy bets 360 and 5 guys call, so when it get to me i jam all in and it folds round to SB and he calls all in for just over 5K he had, he turns over 68 lol, flop came 235 turn 2 river 4, yea it sucks but you have to just move on i did nothing wrong i want guys calling me all day long with 68 just stars run out are crazy at the min i've been player on there 10 years and this is the worse i have ever seen it.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I'm waiting for the moment or I play them by their own method))

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just move on. It's not like it's rigged it's just random. And you deal with randomness with quantity.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It's not easy to determine that, but small percentages hurt the most when they win.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi, friend!
In poker, the main thing is not to confuse a bad game with bad luck.
You need to keep playing your own charts and your own strategy. Just shut down the emotions inside and keep making the right poker decisions. At a distance, mathematics and tactics will always take precedence over luck.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is nowhere to play poker without moving, but I would say that over time you get used to it and pay less attention.