Honestly, Are You a Winning Player?

EllinLucky

EllinLucky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now on pokerstars I'm near zero or small +, about $20-$30. But some years ago it was +$400 on fulltiltpoker. Nowadays I do cashout right away after double deposit.

Pharaoh39

Pharaoh39

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now on PokerStars I'm near zero or small +, about $20-$30. But some years ago it was +$400 on FullTiltPoker. Nowadays I do cashout right away after double deposit.

Ah the old double/half rule. What I do is once I double up, I take the original bankroll amount I started with and half it.

So I start with $40, double to $80, then take half of the $40 ($20) leaving $60 in the bankroll. Rinse and repeat.

M

mafsparta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am playing Freerols mostly. Sometimes Iwin and play with the prizes some games Sit 'n go and Tournaments. Anyway I believe that I am a winer as long I am enjoying the game without loosing my money.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ответ

I have the negative still very sorry(((((((((((((((

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm absolutely not ashamed to admit that I'm in negative territory, but I still like poker

PuletJelek

PuletJelek

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on pokerstars for 2 months and have doposited $20 then lost all that money. lol

fialhosm

fialhosm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play better live.
Game on line is not very lucky.
When I have a crack, the opponent makes a sequence.
Absurd thing.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
win or lose this direct related to the way you play .... to have a positive balance is necessary to know how to play in a winning and profitable way .... know how to choose the type of game appropriate to your level of poker and your BR ... in synthesis if you just deposit and not study looking to improve your knowledge and practice in poker .... the balance will always be negative

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I could tell that we are at hand

Awrpze

Awrpze

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not a winning player at the moment. I'm making progress to becoming one though. I've lost the most on Stars, whereas, I'm fairly successful on partypoker. I suck at tournaments, but I'm fairly good at cash games.