Honestly, Are You a Winning Player?

E

emil4707

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you compare all your deposits and cash outs what balance you have ?negative or positive

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know, havent been depositing for a long loong time. For the last year + I am profiting, but to tell the overall balance would be too much for me.

froggeedogs

froggeedogs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ups and downs for sure but definitely profiting. Played for two years and cashed $1200 net gain. Then I stopped for quite a few years so decided to try to make a bankroll with no deposits. I have been playing for almost a year now, (small stakes to be sure) but I still have not had to deposit. so far so good. Now all I have to do is get enough to go back to the $5 dollar tourneys I enjoy the most.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are asking poker players to be honest; how cute are you?
But to answer your Question, I only deposited 50 US$, as I'll have to buy a tracker prog anyway. The money for the prog is earned, but frozen on neteller acc due to verifying probs. As I needed to deposit to play missions/bonuses, I bought 2 10$ cards
which used one immediately, the other is still here, so count it 60 bucks invested (Holdem light) and I have 70 $ running around in Pokerrooms, Netellr-Nirvana ,
so not a loser yet, just stolen by incompetence. I'm afraid I'll never win, as I will not be able to cash my money out here in mexico :(
In general it is possible to win, just love your chips, and those of the others more ;)

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ответ

I was in the red by far.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I never made a deposit and have a comfortable bankroll. But I can almost say that I'm even, cause I took a long time to build it. I couldn't leave my job for play poker, so it's a little bit pretentious to me to say It's really profitable.

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
By analyzing all that I have gained here, and all that I have lost, I consider myself to be negative,despite having a comfortable bankroll to be able to say that I can play without fear all the average values

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On line up some live at a loss of a few100

E

emeraldsrus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
close to even , maybe a profit if not include the rake.
working on discipline so not to give hard earned poker wins back to easily.
gl :)

Douglas Gonzaga

Douglas Gonzaga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As I have never deposited and I have a positive balance in pokerstars, I am in profit.

D

Daniel Schools

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No I've lost more money and I've gained

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get a small profit, but I try to increase it, improving myself regularly.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I never deposited anything and I had 1.5k only on freeroll opportunities .... of course losing is part of the game
I also had a lot of luck in live bj
and I do not even know how to play I'm trying to pick up cardschat here
I do not have a comfortable BR as my friend Tagece because I'm a hardhead and I lose a lot :D

Last edited:
cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I never made a deposit and have a comfortable bankroll. But I can almost say that I'm even, cause I took a long time to build it. I couldn't leave my job for play poker, so it's a little bit pretentious to me to say It's really profitable.
Willian you are a champion

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
keep posting here in cc is will have great opportunities to make money without deposit .... of course if you manage to win these tough guys

look at the leaderboard here CardsChat those full of money won free

Last edited:
koadyawn

koadyawn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are numbers saying that 90% of people lose playing poker.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I refilled the balance long ago and lost in poker, now I try to win in freerolls to replenish the balance, sometimes I have a profit from poker from tournaments but not very big, then I play cash games in order to raise more money, the answer is positive!

RidersFan

RidersFan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online I’m a losing player
Live I’m a winning player(In cash and tournaments under 200ppl)

Vlad symrak

Vlad symrak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Those who make deposits are mainly in the red, such statistical results of my post.Who Deposit did-always in the black, there is nothing to lose!So-good luck!

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my balance is negative I lost about 200 dollars

J

jesus133

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
really negative but only for 20 dollars: v, I hope to change this situation as soon as possible