home games online

curly

curly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A few friends of mine used to have a weekly home game we used to play, it was structured just like a tournament a person would play on pokerstars 10 dollar buy in blinds go up every 10 minutes ect. The problem is we have all moved to different parts of the United States but still would love to play these weekly tournaments against each other. I e-mailed Pokerstars about the idea of one of us hosting a tournament at their site, but they said to be able to do that a player must have 2,000 vip points to get the privilege to do that, unfortunately none of us play that often on stars to accumulate that many points. Does anyone know of any online poker site that would let us play these weekly tournaments? Thank You in advance to any CCers that can help me with this.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know you can email full tilt and they will set it up, I do not know if weekly is overkill. You could shoot them and email for more information.
Also check out carbon, I remember reading somewhere around here that you can set those up.

A

arrytus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you have several choices; simply make a freeroll or all join a SNG or ring game at the same time... i play in a 'home game' on UB but it's sponsored by a a card site, but there are only about 15 people in it so it works out alright

Organize a Home Poker Game Top 10 Games