Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rfdouggie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I HAVE ADOPTED A NEW ON LINE STYLE OF PLAY. I have been playing in the on-line venue the same as I play in live tournys.

Well that style is no more. I have had to rethink my on line mind set, then instituted new chioces of starting hands and betting patterns. I had A terrible on-line year last year, and the best year of my poker life in the live venue. I know the odds on hands and the supposed outcomes,but they don't seem to apply on line.

So freeroll or buy-in i have began to play with reckless abandon, which is the style that seemed to be the on line norm.

Lo and behold all of a sudden the 85 suited and the 97 os are catching and cracking the ace kings and pocket rockets, now sure sometimes it doesn't get there and the strong draws hold up for my opponent. who cares as A matter of fact since i live in the u's' of a and the laws now preclude me from cashing a check from A foreign interest anyway, add to the fact that elimination software and the insertion of house shills or in the on line venue bots, to maximize profits, and the allegations made by a few government entities of money laundering, and the on line poker is nothing more than mild entertainment at best , i enjoy playing it but know that it will never benefit me like live poker, where when I'm finished and in the money I am payed in tangible cash there and then and can leave with the proceeds in my pockets, and be able to use it to buy whatever i want.

If I want to go to the wsop or the wpt or any other event i'm nt going to get there by playing on-line I know this others might arrive that way but i will stick with what has worked, and that is live play where the cash out is when you step away from the tables!!

Rememberthis1

Rememberthis1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rest in Peace Ron.

TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Poor guy. Move to canada, there's no BS govenrment legislation against deposits or withdrawls. When I make a big score ($1000 or more) on FT, I get them to cut me a check, and deposit into my bank account no questions asked.

sld2

sld2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poor guy. Move to Canada, there's no BS govenrment legislation against deposits or withdrawls. When I make a big score ($1000 or more) on FT, I get them to cut me a check, and deposit into my bank account no questions asked.

Thats how I feel sometimes, but I don't ever plan on playing like that. I also wish the whole withdrawal process was somewhat convenient, and I am still trying to find a satisfactory way of withdrawing in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.