ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
My heart rate is normally low. If there is an important party, it usually goes up a bit.
But if I reach the top 3, there is already adrenaline there, so naturally my heart rate is higher there.
When I played a spin&go and got a $54k table, my heart rate was in the sky. :)

F

Foxie12340

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes with a big pot my heart will race but not generally. Are you sure you don’t have a medical problem?

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay so this is a kinda a stupid question, but lately while playing poker my heart started skipping a beat.

It didn’t happen before so I’m confused, because now it happens literally every time I play.
And it’s not a comfortable sensation.

Does this happen to anyone else?
And what does this indicate exactly?
It happens with me while playing 3 bet and 4 bet pots when lot of money is at stake. But lately, I have become better at staying calm, so these instances have reduced.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think you're just very worried and don't want to lose because adrenaline works and produces blood because of this, the heart beats harder, this is normal, especially in poker after a while it will pass when you play a lot of games every day you will be calmer:)

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Normally in online games my heart rate is normal, it can increase a little but it does not reach an alarm, after all, it is a game. When I play live I try to think the same but there it does increase a little more

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This happened to me after some time playing an online shooter when I became nervous. I had to go to the doctor and have my heart checked. It turned out that I have arthremia and they prescribed me pills. You have to be careful with this.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It seems to me that my heart rate rises only when I collect the nuts

YevheniiKobliuk

YevheniiKobliuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Usually I'm in a calm state, but there are exciting moments, mainly when a large amount is played in the pot and I'm bluffing. Well, on the final table, I think it's okay.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It depends if it is a very important hand, where is the risk, a tournament of great importance, my heart races a thousand times

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
friend, if you have any heart rate, look for a cardiologist because poker has nothing to do with it.

staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
At the moment of making a difficult decision, it definitely increases

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Games can be more dangerous than we ever thought. This is supposed to bring us happiness, but often causes despair and depression. Moderate gaming is normal, as is drinking alcohol. Unfortunately, some of us are more prone to addictions and can't play in moderation. Keep track of your health with mobile Apps. It would seem that there is nothing easier. Download what you need, check your pulse with it, and you don’t have to go to the doctor. But this is only if your heart rate is normal (60-100 beats per minute), and you are not at risk.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes when we are at the bubble of a MTT my heart rate increases, especially if I am all-in with a pocket pair :LOL:. But that's poker !

J

James2023

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Doesn't faze me because I know somewhere down the line Ill be giving a stacked deck with pocket aces or kings or something close to as good and lose it all. If you notice the flop trapping multiple people or you in that deck was likely stacked to suck out as many chips or cash as they can from you or those players. I find it funny how brazil and Ukraine are the money laundering capitols of the world and these country always seem to finish in the top ten of every tournament from freeroll to high stakes... coincidence.... I think not. And on another note all these billions being donated to Ukraine right now from the USA how do we know if this money is actually going help anyone, and not just being laundered out of the country through slush funds before the collapse. I don't trust the Biden administration.

Pulse_69

Pulse_69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
At the beginning, I had excitement, increased pulse, now it has been gone for a long time. I remember at the beginning even I dreamed of him, have you had this? )))