ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I'm usually calm until the final table, and as I get closer to the end, my heart rate rises.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While I get super excited when I have a good hand, I also get really down when that same good hand loses to a bad hand on the river.

nachopaulo19

nachopaulo19

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whenever I'm getting close to the prize zone my heart beats faster and I end up getting restless, so I prefer to play online, because I end up getting restless in that part of tournaments, and that would certainly be used against me in live games.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This already happened with me a few times, but it's not a common situation. The few times it happened I was on tilt and playing on stakes that I should not be playing.

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a very irrational feeling which can be combated by reminding yourself about the logic of what's going on. Why get worked up over something you can't control. It's like you might win, you might lose, maybe even a little of column A, and a little of column B.

You need to accept what you are getting yourself into, and then accept you might lose a bunch of money and their is literally nothing you can do about it.

That should help minimize the heart rate problems.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You need to take care of your heart and not let it prevent unnecessary stress, especially because of poker

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol, I guess this means you have emotions? Like, why so many people love to gamble and there are so many addicts? Because betting and seeing of you will get lucky is pure adrenaline, so its pretty normal to have your heart beats going up

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In poker, without this, nowhere, the closer to the final, the higher the pulse. I usually do this with aces when you want to play them and you unexpectedly catch your opponent's nuts.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My heart rate increases only on live events.

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Heart rate varies with the river and with the FT

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hahaha it seems funny but if the game affects my heart rate it happens to me sometimes I feel that my hand is going to kill me with a heart attack with $5 in the pot

But don't worry, the riskier you are, it will pass

JeLeuMic

JeLeuMic

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No problems with the heart rate.

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
this is normal. Adrenaline is released into the blood. Yes, we are trying to keep everything under control. But human physiology is more complicated ....

cracker

cracker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
When I first started playing my heart rate would go up in a big hand but now as long as it's beating I'm still alive.