The Health of the Poker Player

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i to do exercise in the form of playing football. I play football during the week and on weekends most times. Helps me to relieve stress and also good for my health and also a favourite sport of mine

P

pokerchick_xoxo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I live a hectic lifestyle and always set aside a morning or afternoon to prep healthy food for at least 5 days in advance. Buy some pyrex glass tupperware to help yourself commit to it. This is the key to good health for me.

EsnneyPk

EsnneyPk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a general rule before sitting in
The pc I must have eaten well, being so long in front of the pc. On an empty stomach, it will surely be a reason to lose my concentration, and going out in the afternoons to walk and make some bars keeps me in shape.
And the most important thing is to sleep, to have my mind clear and serene.

U

Uzbek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Top Condition

The food and exercise are indispensable, but the life of the poker player does not help to have a routine that naturally favors to fulfill the necessary requirements to carry out a good management of our integral health.

On my part I go to the gym, but in the subject of food I am very disorderly.

¿What custom do you handle to be in top condition?

Make a love (i mean sex) every evening, smtimes morning when u have i time and u will be fit every day, of coz ur wife/girlfriend must be very beauty!! she has to stimulate u :) imho

K

karkachi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here are some tips from the physiotherapist to prevent further damage.

Take care of your posture. Always try to sit down with your feet flat on the floor and your spine on the back of the chair. Also keep a comfortable distance between the table and the chair.

Every hour always take an interval of 5 to 10 minutes, lifting and lengthening the body, especially arms and legs, which will make you more relaxed and less tense.

In online poker, leave your monitor at least 50cm away from your eyes and when using the mouse, avoid doing it with your fist alone. Always support the palm of the hand and arm to avoid pain in the shoulder and neck.

All this may not seem very important, but it will make a lot of difference in your physical and mental stress.

Your body will thank you and your poker results, with better quality of life, tend to improve considerably.

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To my great regret I only have plans to take care of your health((

What about the facts?
After identifying the problem, the most prudent is to act immediately.

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i to do exercise in the form of playing football. I play football during the week and on weekends most times. Helps me to relieve stress and also good for my health and also a favourite sport of mine

Excellent Sport, there is nothing like football ... I personally share this passion.

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I live a hectic lifestyle and always set aside a morning or afternoon to prep healthy food for at least 5 days in advance. Buy some pyrex glass tupperware to help yourself commit to it. This is the key to good health for me.

What a good point ... You are not only aware of your health but also of the environment. :)

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a general rule before sitting in
The pc I must have eaten well, being so long in front of the pc. On an empty stomach, it will surely be a reason to lose my concentration, and going out in the afternoons to walk and make some bars keeps me in shape.
And the most important thing is to sleep, to have my mind clear and serene.

By touching a little on the subject of concentration, this factor is definitely the most variable of all. It is inevitable that on some occasion we take a wrong judgment and we know it.

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Make a love (i mean sex) every evening, smtimes morning when u have i time and u will be fit every day, of coz ur wife/girlfriend must be very beauty!! she has to stimulate u :) imho

It's okay and I share it, sex is a way to stay in shape (monogamy if you're married :D) ... But also mental health must be keep in mind.

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here are some tips from the physiotherapist to prevent further damage.

Take care of your posture. Always try to sit down with your feet flat on the floor and your spine on the back of the chair. Also keep a comfortable distance between the table and the chair.

Every hour always take an interval of 5 to 10 minutes, lifting and lengthening the body, especially arms and legs, which will make you more relaxed and less tense.

In online poker, leave your monitor at least 50cm away from your eyes and when using the mouse, avoid doing it with your fist alone. Always support the palm of the hand and arm to avoid pain in the shoulder and neck.

All this may not seem very important, but it will make a lot of difference in your physical and mental stress.

Your body will thank you and your poker results, with better quality of life, tend to improve considerably.

Thank you for sharing this information, it is something to keep in mind.

In addition to this it could emphasize a warming of the hands to avoid carpal tunnel problems.

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The food and exercise are indispensable, but the life of the poker player does not help to have a routine that naturally favors to fulfill the necessary requirements to carry out a good management of our integral health.

On my part I go to the gym, but in the subject of food I am very disorderly.

¿What custom do you handle to be in top condition?

That is very important part for succeeding in poker and it s hard to do exercises but when I do I usually get a profitable day!U can check it by yourself just do a complex of charges and play poker!!!!!!

Mundug

Mundug

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I ask all forum. How to care your health in play poker. Most people play long time and can not enough sleep. I guess all poker players coldfly in winter. How to schedule your lunch time and sleep.

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think a person should rest at night should be a healthy sleep

I have two heart attacks and my health is important to me. I rest at nightI sign up to the League to play only on Tuesday because it suits me very much so that I rest at night