heads up game opponent gets disconnected what do you do?

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
lol, forget being shady by clicking as fast as you can when he disconnects. Were all so shady that we will try to be the REASON that he does disconnect.

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Click the button so fast that light gets jealous when it sees the speed of ur clicking abilities. Your opponent might get irritated but that's life. YOU have all the chips. Click like there is no tomorrow

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will always blind them out unless I know the player which is rarely the case.

99.9% of the poker players will do the exact same thing if the same happened to you so don't feel shady you're doing exactly what they would do.

Also; as poker players you accept disconnection from the internet as a form of varience if playing SnG's/MTT's etc.

UnNa7uRal

UnNa7uRal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Click the button so fast that light gets jealous when it sees the speed of ur clicking abilities. Your opponent might get irritated but that's life. YOU have all the chips. Click like there is no tomorrow

LMAO best comment so far !! :D

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Click.

repeat.

Srsly, if you are not playing to take his money, why are you playing?

And, yea, jblocher1 gets best response ITT award IMO.

O

OnDatGrind

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If it's someone I've played many times, I'll sit out for a few minutes. Other than that, I'm min raising every hand quickly.

K

katanadjdj

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ha ha ha, good question. Play as fast as possible. He would do the same.

X

xCipx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you have no choice but to click auto muck cards, followed by hovering your mouse button over where the raise button appears and dont stop clicking untill u notice he is back. u reallly think that the guy u are playing that put in the same amount of money as u, with the sole reason to win that tournament and take YOUR money is going to wait foru???

G

Gonzaloas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Few years ago I got disconnect in a HU pot with the nuts on turn with €6k already in. After that I become paranoid about always trying to have more than 1 internet connection, even so it´s not enough. This month having problems with william hill software that close in the middle of a hand and don´t let me login again for 1-2 minutes with error message "you´re already login on another computer" :viking:

Almost everyone take down the pot when other player disconnect unless is a regular match/challenge between 2 plrs. That´s the rules of the game, you live by the rules, you die by the rules :ridinghor

trekmaster

trekmaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Funny I should see this post just as I'm getting back on after an area wide disruption of internet service. I was in the middle of 2 mtt's at the time it went out final 4 out of 38 in one and was chip leader in the other with 7 left.Internet was down for 45 minutes and when it came back I was out of both.My point being nothing I could do about it.I would not expect someone to wait the 45 minutes for me to get internet back to win.I would hope they wouldnt expect it from me.Click Click Click away

J

JaguarJT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most obviously click clickcliccklckcliclckcliclck all day and tomorrow

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
click click click, whats the point of giving him a chance, ur in it to win arent you? thats the point, no?

X

xXShannonAXx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yep spam the min raise button incase he comes back so u dont lose a bunch of chips if he gets lucky and has a hand

A

anderson1313

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
click the faster you can free chips and always good

M

millertime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you dont have to raise, just calling will do fine. he will autofold his check option. doesnt leave you hanging a big raise out there right before he reconnects.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Auto muck, and play fast. As for raising or not, it would depend on what the site does with a disco'd player.

I feel sorry for the guy, but I also expect he would do the same to me.

Exception might be a Special Event HU contest here at CC.

sam1chips

sam1chips

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its a tough world out there, but you definitely gotta assume they would taking your blinds, so you gotta do the same

Top 10 Games