Have you thought about moving to another country? Can this change my cardschat game?

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have thought about it, since the standard of living in my country has deteriorated.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I also thought about it. But I have a great family and I can not leave them. Although it was a difficult decision for me, I refused this idea.
Good luck.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would never leave my country, even if the salaries are smaller, but the beauty of my country keeps me here.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I never thought about moving to another country. I love my country and I am ready to play poker and work at home. I believe that here in my homeland, I will be able to succeed.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you live in the best country in the world,,why leave? :D I love it here! :dancing2:

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have thought about it, since the standard of living in my country has deteriorated.
If I moved to another planet or the moon hope to think would make very little difference to me logging in enjoying and playing cardschat games.:D

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After Black Friday, heavy online hitters relocated from USA to canada. Most recreational players wouldn't take much stock into that. Have to be lot more than poker and lower wages to consider that move for me.

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hi.
I also thought about it. But I have a great family and I can not leave them. Although it was a difficult decision for me, I refused this idea.
Good luck.

I would never leave my country, even if the salaries are smaller, but the beauty of my country keeps me here.

I never thought about moving to another country. I love my country and I am ready to play poker and work at home. I believe that here in my homeland, I will be able to succeed.

When you live in the best country in the world,,why leave? :D I love it here! :dancing2:

After Black Friday, heavy online hitters relocated from USA to Canada. Most recreational players wouldn't take much stock into that. Have to be lot more than poker and lower wages to consider that move for me.

I also love my country, but since these people took power and Cubanized my country for 20 years, everything has gone in decline. There are more than 3 million Venezuelans who have emigrated. It can be seen from the television programs where actors, actresses, singers are no longer there, they are gone. Just as doctors, teachers, engineers have resigned their work and left the country. As well as relatives, neighbors and friends have also left the country. Education, health have come down. The government ended up with the national production and almost everything is imported, companies going bankrupt. We have the highest inflation in the world, there is hunger and malnutrition; you do not have to buy clothes or shoes and less for a smartphone, hospitals without supplies, every day it becomes more difficult to live here; You have to be here to live it. I hope something happens, do not be surprised if in these months you hear news about Venezuela, this is like a time bomb, tic tac tic tac. I love my country and it hurts me just to think about leaving my homeland.

If I moved to another planet or the moon hope to think would make very little difference to me logging in enjoying and playing cardschat games.:D
jajajaja, me too Hugh, wherever I am, I have to go into Cardschat.

kaktyc

kaktyc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Moving to another country cannot affect the quality of poker game. You can invest $1 in poker and become a millionaire and at the same time you can invest $1 million and stay poor.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not think that it will be worse for you to play in another country or in another city, the main thing is that you have normal access to the Internet and are allowed in this country to play at different poker rooms, if you know how to play poker well and you have patience and everything skills you can continue to play on and try to win, I wish you good luck!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I have no reason to want to move to another country. I like to live in Ukraine, although we have many problems here. I hope that over time the situation in my country will stabilize.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey.
Moving to another country with a warm climate is my dream. Nothing keeps me in the country where I am now. Having the opportunity to play poker in live tournaments is my dream. To fulfill my dream, I need to win a lot. But this move can not affect your game - this is nonsense.

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When YOU move, you take "YOU" with you

Don't forget when you move, you take "YOU" with you, so unless you're willing to make changes to a dismal / negative life, then I'm thinkin' the dismal / negative life will follow you to the tables(online or live). I'm guilty as charged for being TOO over critical of my online poker abilities, because "a computer site is only as good as the people who are programming it"--Sidenotch--

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the case of Venezuela it is really sad situation. It shows what can be done by incompetent people having the leadership even when you have the biggest petrol reserves on earth. I hope that situation will improve there because the ordinary people do not deserve this. Regarding the poker game - i don't think that moving to another country will change your game in any way. It may influence the money that you earn depending on the tax situation in the new country regarding gambling and the regulations in general but it will not make you better or worse player.

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Another country will not change the card game ........ Belarus is good here. paid a 13% tax on victory and play as much as you want .....

papapokera85

papapokera85

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello. Maybe change. new acquaintances and so on

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I was born and live in Ukraine, and although we have a difficult economic situation here, I love my country and I do not plan to move to another country. In addition, I think that moving would not have any effect on my game.

P

PSSucks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I moved to another country for a 1-year project and stayed there for 17 years. I'm back in my home country of Canada now only by necessity. I don't particularly dislike my country, even though I detest winter, but I quickly found that I enjoy warmer, more interesting places a lot more. I've never felt I was less patriotic by living and working abroad, so I don't appreciate the term, expat (expatriate), which is what we're called, but I'll live with it and try to resume my life abroad once things are settled here. As for it's effect on playing poker, I was still playing online with the same degree of success, so no difference to me.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maduro is a power hungry imbecile. The right-wing tried to sabotage the leftist government and it forced them to go into North Korea, Former Albania Mode.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not think about moving to another country. I like my big country - Russia and I don't want to go anywhere.

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
absolutely. taxes on poker winnings are high in EU.

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

that´s touching and refreshing. where u from?

Top 10 Games