Have you ever regretted the time you spent playing poker?

tony2521

tony2521

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
You should never regret the things you do, whatever the result, they are because of life experiences, some with good results and others with bad ones, but the good results are enjoyed and the bad ones are learned, everything has a reason for being and a why and it is better to try than to be left with the doubt that it would have happened if he had tried.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never regret the time spent playing poker because my family and friends come first. So when I play poker it's not wasted time it's chosen time

Gdefender

Gdefender

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Hello! Yes, it's pretty much the same for me, even if I win...! Don't forget that the card is the devil's bible! Regardless, it's a great game and recreation! However, in any case, we have to consider the time we spend on it! So for people with families, I could only recommend a very minimal investment of time and money! Everyone should consider their family situation, their money, and their time, how long they can stretch!!!

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never regretted it, but I have thought about how many hours i have spent online playing.. and its a lot! lol

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes i regret playing poker will i coulda go out with friends

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I think that we have all gone through there having a bad streak, whenever we lose we wonder, I wasted my time and money, but well, as a good son, we always return home: P

GrEbZ2021

GrEbZ2021

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Nikola did not regret, because poker gave me a lot, sometimes I can be sorry when I fly out without reaching the prizes, but if you think about the game in general, then I do not regret at all