Have you ever regretted the time you spent playing poker?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Sometimes everyone has these thoughts when they played for 3-4 hours and got a small prize and they left the tournament after they think damn I played for so many hours and ended up getting so little money, I'd better go to bed or something like this:Roflmao:

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Greetings!
Do you sometimes get the feeling that the hours you spent playing poker could have been better spent somewhere else?
I regret the time I spent not playing poker

maronza1

maronza1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BW
Chips
I regret most of the times, even now im still regretting because of players who play any hand and will win you on the river card, yesterday was playing a freeroll tourney, went all in with 77,villian who first limped called with K4o, flop JTx, turn 9,river Q

On the other freeroll, i had pocket Tens, went all in because most of players limped, villian called with Ah3c, flopped a set and was all clubs, turn a club, and a river card A, didnt pair a board, was bust out

The other one had A3 on bb, and one player raised to 3bb, some players together with me called, flopped 2 pair, A3Q, turn 9, river Q, lost to AT

All these happened yesterday, freeroll after freeroll

Poker sometimes is bad and can ruin your day

Right now i wanted to limp with Q7o the player before me raised to 4bb, flop was Q77, poker is a game which can make you run mad

Last edited:
DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Greetings!
Do you sometimes get the feeling that the hours you spent playing poker could have been better spent somewhere else?
No. Even on the bad days, no.

EnzoRS94

EnzoRS94

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I don't and didn't ever regret the time I spent on it.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
A little. After all, this is a lot of time spent at the computer.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, not really because poker is just a hobby and my priority always goes to my "real" life with friends and family. So no regrets becausr I never sa
Greetings!
Well, sometimes. Especially when I have spent 4 hours playing a MTT and I am out just at the bubble :LOL:

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i regret playing poker few times , coulda spend time with family and friends

M

miriancastro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I don't win, I regret it.

serj537

serj537

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
It happens. Especially when you leave the tournament earlier than planned.

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Enough been done that, nowdays if i take time to play poker, i dont make any other promises same time :)

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Greetings!
I have never regretted playing as much as I once used to. I feel I learned much more than just playing cards.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No not really, i play poker at my leisure, so if i have something better to do, i just go ahead and do it!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have never regretted playing poker. I really do enjoy the game and that's why i picked my name. I do luve this game. I also dont let poker interfere with things that are important. My kids overrule poker every single time.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I've never regretted the time I spent playing poker. You can spend your free time in different ways - you can watch TV shows, drink beer, go for a walk, everyone chooses how to spend their free time, I like to spend it playing poker more.

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
not when even if I lose a lot of baud !!!! it gives me a lot of emotions!!!

lacroir

lacroir

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
The only time when I did regret is when I played 3 hours on Storm Satellites to get a re-entry after I was busted and it was already midnight here 🤣 Never again.
But in general no, I just play poker when I'm in the mood and I don't feel the push for it. It's just a hobby, not something from which I make my bread, so I just try to enjoy it.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sometimes, especially on downswings!

f_lampa

f_lampa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
always do, even when I'm not playing poker

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, this feeling sometimes arises, but still I like to play poker too much :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Not really, being retired I have a lot of time on my hands and I used to play just for fun and a bit of excitement like when I am all-in with mediocre hands against a Pocket pair from the short stacks.
It's about all the excitement this old Codger can take, :)

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
No not really I love it. Esp. If you bang some tunes on! And it helps to make some money as well! I dknt ever try to chase, just olay for the fun and winnings are a bonus!

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love playing poker and I've spent a lot of time doing it. There was a time when I was obsessed with poker. Looking back, I think I could have spent that time better. Especially considering the financial result.