Have you ever played drunk?, if so, what was your performance in the game.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don't play drunk I think it affects the game a lot and you will lose

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yea I used to ,really helped with courage and sometimes u get lucky,but I wouldnt advise it,I quit drinking

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
They are definitely things that go together.

Not in a serious way I would say.
Play professionally, different from play for leisure, even involving money.

Playing for fun with lots of smoke and good old whiskey never hurt anyone.
Of course, cigarettes and drinks are not healthy things, but as a great Brazilian song would say:
'I drink yes I'm living ....There are people who don't drink and it's dying' lol

I tend to think that I perform normally, but that's obviously not true. But as already mentioned it is fun.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I once played drunk and all I did was lose money, I'll never play like that again, because you totally lose track of the game.
Hello brother
Hahaha :p:p:p your question is very funny.
In truth I have never played drunk although I could start today, I am drinking a delicious red malbec wine and playing in pokerstars hahaha :):):). Last thing if I get drunk tomorrow I'll tell you hahaha :giggle::giggle::giggle:
With friends we have spent long nights drinking and playing poker but all very light, no one ever went out of line and we never got drunk. Although I tell you that we were good drinkers.
From now on, the same thing that happened to you will happen to whoever plays drunk, as a result of losing hahaha 🍸🍸🍸
A big hug and greetings from argentina 🍶🍶🍶 :geek::geek::geek:

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last time I did I lost a 350bb pot because I misread my hand at the river and mucked it instead of showing it down. Never drink while playing since then.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I do not playing different just don't care about bad beats lol
P.s i don't drunk i hate the feeling

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My opinion is that the more you drank, the more you lost. Considering this, I prefer to play sober.

leoniq888

leoniq888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I had that experience. Several times, probably about 10 times I played drunk. And frankly, the feeling is not unequivocal. It's just that when you're tipsy, the sea is knee-deep. You start to play more loosely, and sometimes you get to a good place. But I wouldn't advise anyone to drink. Play better sober for your own pleasure!

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Alcohol can reduce "the excitability of the prefrontal cortex." In simple terms, this means that even a couple of strong drinks can have a noticeable effect on the part of the brain responsible for memory, judgment and long-term concentration. Alcohol blurs vision - also a fact. Problems with gambling and problems with alcohol feed off each other. If the problem player is lucky enough to win, he thinks more about drinking. This usually leads to even more libations, which will further worsen decision making in the future, which will lead to large losses. Zero productivity.

Top 10 Games