Have you ever had a royal flush or a straight flush?

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't had one yet, and today was my first straight flush. It would be interesting to hear from you if you have ever had a royal flush and how many hands you have played up to that point.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-02 um 11.40.29.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-02 um 11.40.29.png
    546.1 KB · Views: 13
Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I both had a straight and royal flush last months while hunting those hands for the scavengers hunt. It was my first royal flush indeed and also I haven't had many straight flushes before.

But I have no idea about the amount of hands I played up to that point.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Collecting a straight flush in poker is a dream for everyone: both the “green” and the experienced gambler. From the point of view of theory, a royal flush is considered to be a special case of a straight flush. , are available. Sometimes a straight flush falls out to participants only once in their entire career. I collected 1-2 times a year. In order to maximize the winning fund, it is worth playing a successful combination carefully and slowly.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I have had a few but I am already playing for 16 years now. But it is still nice to get one, although the board might look scary for your opponents and you don´t get too many chips from them :)

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have had a few, but I would like to have a few more.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I haven't had one yet, and today was my first straight flush. It would be interesting to hear from you if you have ever had a royal flush and how many hands you have played up to that point.
What is it, a royal flush or a straight flush?:ROFLMAO:
Is it something to eat?:ROFLMAO:
Jokes aside, I've never even come close, and I've been playing poker for a few years now. I would like to hit one of these at a final table, to close with a flourish.;)(y)

G

Grafa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BG
Chips
Recently I got my Royal flush(online) where I played poker not very often or regularly. I've hit only st8 flush in live poker.

DG22572

DG22572

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I both had a straight and royal flush last months while hunting those hands for the scavengers hunt. It was my first royal flush indeed and also I haven't had many straight flushes before.

But I have no idea about the amount of hands I played up to that point.
Royal ainda não saiu mas o flush já tive algumas oportunidades, espero ansioso pelo royal se for flush também aí sim estarei muita realizado

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hit Royal flush on freeroll at ps and play a set where a opposite player hit Royal flush , i knew he had Ace spades rest on flop bet minimum on river ten spade

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have had them a couple times but did not get a big pay off for some reason

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I remember correctly, I had a royal flush 3 times in my life, but I did not win much with them.

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've had a royal flush once and it was so exciting for me I didn't know how to play it well. My opponent folded so no one got to see it but me. Hopefully I play the next one different and capitalize on it better. I have never had a flush straight...yet...

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had straight flush a couple of times. Never a Royal Flush.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't say how many hands I played, but on different sites for 10 or more years, probably not 1 million, there was a straight flush several times, even some I still remember, I won big, the royal flush may have been, but I don't remember, but I constantly see such combinations at the table, yesterday the royal flush I saw it, though no one paid him big

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who knows how many times you've had the right hands for a royal flush in your hand and then every other folded before the flop. When you look at the odds, it seems even more absurd how many hands you have to have played to increase the possibility.
A royal flush has a chance of 0.000154% while a straight flush has a chance of 0.00139%.
So 1 in 100,000?

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I remeber one time turning straightflush when other player turning full house. :)

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've had 3 royal flushes.
As for the straight flush, I don't know.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I've been playing for years. I've had both straight flush and royal flush many times. However, I could not win much with them. Usually everything is dumped.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Just got another royal flush and this time won some chips because it was someone all-in. Yay. 😁

W

whitetailbuck10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have had 2 Royal Flushes this year already. I don't think I made a bunch of chips off of either though. I am not sure about Straight Flushes though. I can't even recall a single not his year...

BUT!!!!!!!!!.................. Does anyone know what the odds are in NLHE for getting either of those hands?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Definitely had straight flush earlier this year in some 888 CC game - luckily this was enough to put someone out their misery by eliminating them :)

O

oldbutslow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I flopped a straight flush last week A-5 of Diamonds, i held A3 and My opponent had KQ of Diamonds.

I was in the BB and in the end we both got all the chips in and i doubled Up 🙂

H

Hedz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've had both, a straight flush a few times and normally got decent pots out of them, but I've had a royal flush once and got nothing out of it just some blinds hahaha

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had a straight flush few time ,royal flush never

mervin88

mervin88

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I made 1 time in my 2 years career I was so happy to made it.

Full Flush Poker