jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
but at once I don't remember! he must not have been able to extract from the villains.

H

hartmann2508

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had one playing with friends, online the cards never come and never closes ..

tagog

tagog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, but it was a long time ago, 10 years ago

PINOY

PINOY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, got some like 3-4 from different sites.

J

Joshragadio

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How would you even play flopping a royal flush? :confused:

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Yes, several times but never in an important situation or session heh

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

Not online. Got 1 in a cash game once. Didn't make much on it though, only 1 guy called an early raise and I bet low to keep him in but he missed his hand.

T

TorSlim

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
First and only

My first and only royal flush happened, believe it or not (uncle taught me the game early) was in 6th grade. It was draw poker and had four to it and drew the jack to complete it.

Haven't seen one since and its been over 50 years.

S

Sooted7s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played 21k hands still have yet to get a straight flush or a royal flush. No biggy though ill get it eventually haha

Drabiuk

Drabiuk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Royal Flush Sometimes Happens

Hello :) In my opinion when you play massive amount of hands more rare hands you get. And slowly all that Quads, Straight Flushes starting to become your friends and you're not so surprised or schocked when you have it. But Royal Flush is always like falling in love :p:p:p I had it only twice and I know one thing. For this you will never get used :D Shuffle Up and Deal! :cool:

Attachments

• 20200831_085643.jpg
    20200831_085643.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 37
Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Never seen.May be I am so young for this great event.:):):).I am 50:):):)!

Drabiuk

Drabiuk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hit my 24th Royal Flush this past Sunday. Funny thing about it, I got paid in full as the villain had a fullhouse. (I check-raised allin on the river and they called :) )

True story but I think it's not completed. There should be more details: "... I 3-bet, 4-bet, 5-bet. Tell to myself "what the hell, you live only once, and this is my 24th Royal Flush in this week." Finally got him (Villain) with 69-bet. He went 'All in' 6 times, but is it enough? Must be. I tried to convince him to bet his wife also but it fail. He was a tough player. Unbelievable action. Some of the chips near my cards start to melt down on the table. Finally showdown. I throw my cards like gladiator throwing his sword high up after winning battle:dancing2:

I'm sorry but I had to do it :D Of course it's a JOKE. I didn't mention to insult you or your skills. Is my humorous version. Poker is Fun :p

P

ProfessorGrind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know it doesn't count, but I had a 9-Ace 6 card royal flush

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
True story but I think it's not completed. There should be more details: "... I 3-bet, 4-bet, 5-bet. Tell to myself "what the hell, you live only once, and this is my 24th Royal Flush in this week." Finally got him (Villain) with 69-bet. He went 'All in' 6 times, but is it enough? Must be. I tried to convince him to bet his wife also but it fail. He was a tough player. Unbelievable action. Some of the chips near my cards start to melt down on the table. Finally showdown. I throw my cards like gladiator throwing his sword high up after winning battle:dancing2:

I'm sorry but I had to do it :D Of course it's a JOKE. I didn't mention to insult you or your skills. Is my humorous version. Poker is Fun :p

huh? I don't understand the joke....

How much more detail do you want? For me the 'fun' part about this one was my crai on the river.

Honestly I've had so many Royal Flushes now that I can't recall the scenario of the hand for hardly any of them at all... but this one was fresh in my head as it'd just happened.

I was about to say I don't even have any idea how many times I've hit quads... as you mentioned it becomes a normal thing (actually I'm pretty sure I had quads once yesterday lol). And straight flushes.... well I do actually know how many times I've had one of those because I keep track of them.... 93x lol. Aiming for 100... .but for now I'm going to see if I can hit my 94th one today.

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I had my first royal flush today in the CC pokerstars tournament. It did not serve me much... I lost everything two laps later following an all in JJ with my KKs and my opponent got a flush on the river. It's feel good anyway. ;)

faljIRAH_o.jpg

jdorganic

jdorganic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once i had 4 out of 5 was waiting the next card to come but they folded when i raise

Full Flush Poker