Votes: 71 28.0%

• Total voters
thaleshpa

thaleshpa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I had it once but I never got a chance to show it because the opponent folded, so frustrating.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So you are posting here on this post just to try to promote your 'poker is rigged' beliefs? LoL

Can you show us the screenshots of your Royal Flushes... 3 of them happening within 3-4 days ???????? That is some kind of amazing record!

fwiw, the closest I've hit 2 royals is both on the very same day. After that the closest was 7days but most others were months apart. (this was while playing ~25,000 hands/week)

there is nothing to promote . those who dont want to believe that online poker is rigged will continue to do so either way . they will tell themselves that it is variance and "play more hands" etc.

I am sure that it is rigged and that is enough . if I am saying this I only want to help people to save their money and save them from frustration.. ..otherwise I wouldnt care and I dont need people to agree with me because I know

and no I dont have screenshots. why would I make screenshots of it ? you think I am lying ? lol .....no I am not lying . I really had 3 royal flushes within 3-4 days . all of them happened in cash games . and one of the royal flushes was on the turn giving the other guy the nut straight . we both had AK but mine was suited . so it was basically nut straight vs my royal flush

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

Yes I have had at least one royal flush. regrettably, it was in small stakes tourney and with little opposition. I have also had a couple of straight flushes. Again not in really important situations.

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
legend says that only a great player is worthy of such a miracle. heart of souls by Yu-Gi-Oh

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not had but, if I have lost against a beautiful royal flush

B

Boodah420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, one or two times. When you play a lot of hands, sometime it will happen to you.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've rarely done a royal flush.

Highsolation

Highsolation

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kinda

Was playing with couple of friends in a weekend game, we were 7 but only 2 were heads up into the flop. Turns out a royal flush was rivered on the board, so I was there, but since I already folded preflop, I didn't have a royal flush but just witnessed it happen. :eek:

dom97

dom97

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still to this day after around 3 years and 1000's of hands, still no royal, closest I have had is a straight flush. What were your reactions like the first time you had a royal? I also wonder if the online site have the % of the amount of times a royal has been dealt out of total hands.

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
few times in my poker journey. Once even in live game

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
4 years ago, I was playing a tournament with a buy-in of Usd 5.50; I achieved to connect a royal flush in the Turn, I couldn't believe it myself, I didn't win the tournament but it was the only time everyone in the chat congratulated me.

O

over_big

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had a straight flush and 4 of a kind, but never a royal flush!

P

panaloto

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing for four years and I never had one yet.

Now, what would I do if I get one?

I'll probably admire it until it gets folded for waiting too long to act. (And it will hurt because 3 players went all in before me.)

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online yeah. Twice. We play so many hands online, the chances are way bigger.
But live I never get close to it. It must be great feeling to have a RF live...
One day...
Cheer,
M.D.

CERRATO505

CERRATO505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In all that I have to play, only 2 times I have made a royal flush, the first was playing in pokerstars but in play money and the second was playing in omaha micros tables

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
never a royal !!! just a straight flush !!! I only saw it at the tables and when it comes it is a beautiful hand.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, twice, but I won billiard chips both times.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Yes,I have had royal flushes min once an year,but more intresting is that I folded the last one after the flop.

J

joaocarnica

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
think I won only once with a royal flush in a very crazy all-in hand in a freeroll, very satisfying to win with that hand, I'm happy with just a straight on top, imagine with royal flush. kkk. hug to everyone! and good luck

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So it is if I had it about twice but in the end they realized why a flash was also projected in hand and nobody had a hand to face it

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Had my first ever royal flush during yesterday's weekly tournament on PokerStars. The great thing was that i won a big pot with it !!!

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have tell us your first time.

I was once or twice in MTT, but this is not an important point. I remember that it was the beginning of the tournament, I got few chips.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I started playing 3 years ago, the first two years I never received it, then in one month I received 2 times at the tables zoom poker.

Full Flush Poker